Nov: Pharaohs & the Promise Land from Limassol

Dec: Red Sea & the Holy Land from Larnaca

Dec to Apr: Red Sea Magic and Red Sea Wonders from Sharm El Sheikh

Thomson Celebration

Oct/Nov: Western Promise from Marmaris to Portsmouth

Dec to Apr: Colourful Coasts and Canarian Flavours from Tenerife & Gran Canaria

Thomson Spirit

Oct/Nov: Moorish Flavours from Limassol

Nov to Dec: Azorean Enhancements, Colourful Coasts and Canarian Flavours from Tenerife

That me finished with Thomson after my Majesty cruise next February :(

The Red Sea has no interest for me and Spirit/Celebration cabins are too noisy. Dream is too expensive as well, at least for a solo cruiser. My 14 nighter on P&O Oceana next summer is over £500 cheaper than the Dream equivalent.

If Thomson want my custom they have to sell me a decent cabin at a fair price. They appear to be not interested in retaining a formerly loyal customer so it is goodbye. I am sure other companies will welcome my money.

That me finished with Thomson after my Majesty cruise next February :(

The Red Sea has no interest for me and Spirit/Celebration cabins are too noisy. Dream is too expensive as well, at least for a solo cruiser. My 14 nighter on P&O Oceana next summer is over £500 cheaper than the Dream equivalent.

If Thomson want my custom they have to sell me a decent cabin at a fair price. They appear to be not interested in retaining a formerly loyal customer so it is goodbye. I am sure other companies will welcome my money.

just did some online costing for a 14 nighter in January 2014

Dream to carribbean - normal islands £2376 (safe/cabin book) plus £50 obc

Dream to carribean - latin gems £2621 plus 350 obc

Ventura to caribbean - curacau (latin gems) etc £2329 plus £70 obc

all fly from Gatwick to Barbados. i could risk the single cabin on Dream or get a good cabin on Ventura. no brainer really!

If I don't want the long flight it gets more difficult

P&O Oceana to the canaries £1574 plus £70 obc, nice cosy inside double cabin single occupancy, the bay might be dodgy and there are a lot of sea days, however it is £755 cheaper than the caribbean.

Has anyone managed to get a brochure at all? It hasn't been uploaded online.
I've got one :) I went into Thomson shop in Witney and asked for one. She took me to the racks and pointed to the 2013 one. I asked if they had the new one and she said " I think they have just come in" She then went out the back and came back with one. Now wouldn't you think they would have put them out? :rolleyes: There were two piles of the old one, could they not have put out one pile of each :confused:

I've got one :) I went into Thomson shop in Witney and asked for one. She took me to the racks and pointed to the 2013 one. I asked if they had the new one and she said " I think they have just come in" She then went out the back and came back with one. Now wouldn't you think they would have put them out? :rolleyes: There were two piles of the old one, could they not have put out one pile of each :confused:

You would think so wouldn't you. :rolleyes:

There's no mention at all on Thomson Cruises homepage! :(

Hi Linda, just in their defence its not always that easy. The amount of silly admin they often have to do most days takes presidence over everything. It used to drive me mad, ours had to be done before we got back to customers, sorted brouchures etc . New brochures were always last on the list of jobs to do. Not our choice but the powers that be :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hi Linda, just in their defence its not always that easy. The amount of silly admin they often have to do most days takes presidence over everything. It used to drive me mad, ours had to be done before we got back to customers, sorted brouchures etc . New brochures were always last on the list of jobs to do. Not our choice but the powers that be :banghead:

Tell me about it! I used to work in the NHS :rolleyes: Red tape - don't even go there :D

Anyway the staff were very nice and helpful, unlike the ones in our local one, who are pretty clueless :(

My TA rang me this morning to tell me they had the new brochure for me. That's good service. Trouble is I am so busy I cannot get to town until tomorrow. :eek: Oh, and my daughter lived in Witney for nearly 2 years. Nice town. :)

My TA rang me this morning to tell me they had the new brochure for me. That's good service. Trouble is I am so busy I cannot get to town until tomorrow. :eek: Oh, and my daughter lived in Witney for nearly 2 years. Nice town. :)
My brother has lived there since he got married in 1966 - I don't think he would ever move away. It's about 16 miles from me, but my two friends and I went there to do some shopping (even better now they have M&S:)) and have some lunch (Got to use the bus pass before they take them away from us ;)) so I popped in to the TA there.

I quite like the look of Western Promise - it's a repositioning cruise starting in Marmaris and finishing in Portsmouth on the Celebration next October.

My brother has lived there since he got married in 1966 - I don't think he would ever move away. It's about 16 miles from me, but my two friends and I went there to do some shopping (even better now they have M&S:)) and have some lunch (Got to use the bus pass before they take them away from us ;)) so I popped in to the TA there.

I quite like the look of Western Promise - it's a repositioning cruise starting in Marmaris and finishing in Portsmouth on the Celebration next October.

That's one of my favourite sayings. We just don't have many buses!

I was thinking of looking at Christmas 2013 as it is an important birthday for me but I would want to take the family along so I would have to pay. :eek: It's actually a lot cheaper to stay in an AI hotel in Mexico which may be better for the young ones. And then there are holidays to take into consideration. Two retired, so that's ok, 2 that have to have school holidays and 1 whose job is really busy over Christmas. I give up. :eek:

Thanks Linda, won't get too excited then :rolleyes:

Actually, just been looking through the posts and it seems to be photos of the Celebration that I was thinking of.

The outside cabins on the Dream still seem to have the dark wood :( but the inside ones seem much lighter.

Archived