Woo Hoo:cool:

Mmm!

starts at lisbon

calls at grand turk, 2 days in havana and jamaica

in later itineries new ports are

bonaire

aruba

curacao

mayreau grenadines (only 2 square mniles)

tobago

los of new stuff here

Nice to have some new destinations, Havana especially (hope its not a one off again)

But

It looks like Thoms are starting to drop their usual port intensive itineraries:

Transatlantic Nov 23 2013 for 22 nights - 11 days at sea plus an overnight in Havana

Jan 5 2014 - Jan 19 2014 14 nights - 3 days at sea

hope this isnt a trend

Mmm!

starts at lisbon

calls at grand turk, 2 days in havana and jamaica

in later itineries new ports are

bonaire

aruba

curacao

mayreau grenadines (only 2 square mniles)

tobago

los of new stuff here

Good to see some new ports here. Aruba and Curacao are available this year and perhaps also Tobago - at least we went there last year and think it still figures.

As far as I know Bonaire and Mayreau is new though. But great to see Havana and Jamaica back (never forget the Bahama Mamas at Montego Bay! :D) and Grand Turk is new too - is that just on the Transatlantic or on does it appear in the season's itineraries?

All looks very promising! :)

Nice to have some new destinations, Havana especially (hope its not a one off again)

But

It looks like Thoms are starting to drop their usual port intensive itineraries:

Transatlantic Nov 23 2013 for 22 nights - 11 days at sea plus an overnight in Havana

Jan 5 2014 - Jan 19 2014 14 nights - 3 days at sea

hope this isnt a trend

don't panic

3 of the new destinations are in what was known as the dutch antilles and it is a day at sea to get there and another to get back with no islands in between.

Bridgetown

day at sea

Bonaire

Aruba

Curacao

day at sea

grenada

Bridgetown

New brochures are coming out on Thursday, 15 November. Would expect then the release to be with the rest of the Thomson and First Choice range.
Just been to the dentist :eek: so called in Thomson shop for a summer hotel brochure and asked if the cruise brochures for 2013/2014 were available and she said not until tomorrow, then after a discusssion with her colleague she said "Oh no, that's wrong, the brochure isn't out until December, but you can book the cruises from tomorrow" :rolleyes: So I said "Will they be on line then?" and she said they would, but they could match the prices in the shop.

Suppose you don't have internet access then (and many don't) how would you know that you can book from tomorrow and even what you can book!

They used to be so helpful in there, but now they are usless. The shop in the city centre closed and ours is staffed with idiots! In future I shall book on line.

The other point is that other companies have had their brochures out for ages and as you know I booked with Fred months ago. I think I have seen that someone on here has booked with P&O for 2014.

Has anyone asked on the Q&A about this tardiness? I'm loath to put on another question after my query about a laundrette on the Dream was shot down:(

Oh I am grumpy today - not had a very successful morning. I had to have horrid impressions done at the dentist and the shop that sold cheap slippers has closed down:rolleyes:

don't panic

3 of the new destinations are in what was known as the dutch antilles and it is a day at sea to get there and another to get back with no islands in between.

Bridgetown

day at sea

Bonaire

Aruba

Curacao

day at sea

grenada

Bridgetown

Our itinery for caribbean next march is Bridgetown, day at sea, Aruba, Curacao, Margarita island, St Lucia Bridgetown so not too different from above.

December is the release date for the cruise brochure as far as I am aware - and it was December last year too !

My post above in October.

I always thought it was December and still do !! ( unless someone can produce one before that ! )

I assume from all the information released and quoted on here that the 15 Nov release is caribbean itineraries only and not any others eg Canaries or Red Sea which would be in the "brochure "

Ah cruisin Linda you've made me laugh. What a day then no cheap slippers , sounds like my usual type of day ! You havnt moaned about the launderette, I really agree :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Dreamgirl, it wasn't you, I know you agreed with me! Well it's a woman's thing isn't it? On the ships I have been on with laundrettes, I haven't seen many men in there:eek::D

Re the slippers I had suggested to my son that I'd like a pair of these slippers for Christmas, they are only a fiver but so sturdy and they last ages, but when I went to look for the shop it had gone:mad:

Just been to the dentist :eek: so called in Thomson shop for a summer hotel brochure and asked if the cruise brochures for 2013/2014 were available and she said not until tomorrow, then after a discusssion with her colleague she said "Oh no, that's wrong, the brochure isn't out until December, but you can book the cruises from tomorrow" :rolleyes: So I said "Will they be on line then?" and she said they would, but they could match the prices in the shop.

Suppose you don't have internet access then (and many don't) how would you know that you can book from tomorrow and even what you can book!

They used to be so helpful in there, but now they are usless. The shop in the city centre closed and ours is staffed with idiots! In future I shall book on line.

The other point is that other companies have had their brochures out for ages and as you know I booked with Fred months ago. I think I have seen that someone on here has booked with P&O for 2014.

Has anyone asked on the Q&A about this tardiness? I'm loath to put on another question after my query about a laundrette on the Dream was shot down:(

Oh I am grumpy today - not had a very successful morning. I had to have horrid impressions done at the dentist and the shop that sold cheap slippers has closed down:rolleyes:

I've put on the Q&A about how Thomson are always the last to bring out brochures, and that they should bring it earlier. I know that it has got to do with matching up with the rest of Thomson's launch for Cruise & Stay and flights, but if they want to be a cruise operation, they need to release their itineraries much earlier.

Thanks Dreamgirl, it wasn't you, I know you agreed with me! Well it's a woman's thing isn't it? On the ships I have been on with laundrettes, I haven't seen many men in there:eek::D

Re the slippers I had suggested to my son that I'd like a pair of these slippers for Christmas, they are only a fiver but so sturdy and they last ages, but when I went to look for the shop it had gone:mad:

Well lets face it if we had a holiday with absolutly nothing to do they would really think they were spoling us wouldnt they.:rolleyes:

Really cant see the problem with a couple of launderettes, i would happily pay a few pounds to wash a few bits. We're doing a cruise and stay next time and with the baggage allowance you have to wear things more than once and im such a sloppy eater, my husband often says i need a bib !! :):)

I was told almost exactly the same thing yesterday? Winter 2013 cruise brochures out in December??

Could it be that the brochure is delayed....due to ship swaps??

They will also need to bring in the new still shots of the 'Platinum Range' upgrades.

• 4 weeks later...
I read somewhere that the brochure was out on Thursday? Anyone heard anything from their travel agents?

When I passed the TA today the brochures were wrapped up on the floor. I didn't bother asking for one as I know they would say they aren't available yet, but they have been delivered.

Itineraries are now out. Here's a quick summary:

Thomson Dream

Nov: Adriatic to Atlantic from Palma and Caribbean Discovery from Lisbon

Dec to Apr: Tropical Treasures, Caribbean Charms and Latin Gems from Barbados

Thomson Majesty

Nov: Pharaohs & the Promise Land from Limassol

Dec: Red Sea & the Holy Land from Larnaca

Dec to Apr: Red Sea Magic and Red Sea Wonders from Sharm El Sheikh

Thomson Celebration

Oct/Nov: Western Promise from Marmaris to Portsmouth

Dec to Apr: Colourful Coasts and Canarian Flavours from Tenerife & Gran Canaria

Thomson Spirit

Oct/Nov: Moorish Flavours from Limassol

Nov to Dec: Azorean Enhancements, Colourful Coasts and Canarian Flavours from Tenerife

Archived