Radiance of Seas - 3 single beds in a cabin ??

kazda

HI

My elderly mother in law has booked a cruise on RAPSODY OF SEAS (not Radiance as per header) ruise with 2 of her friends in the same cabin and she said there are 3 single beds in the room. :confused:

I don't think this is correct, so before I ask her for cabin number to check the bedding configuration, does anybody know if Radiance has 3 single beds to a room.

I'm thinking it will be 2 single beds and either a pullman or a sofa bed.

Asked for her cabin number and i checked the deckplan. Her cabin has a pullman and 2 singles. Probably more comfortable than a sofa bed in my opinion, but being 75 years of age and climbing up a ladder to a pullman will be interesting.

Asked for her cabin number and i checked the deckplan. Her cabin has a pullman and 2 singles. Probably more comfortable than a sofa bed in my opinion, but being 75 years of age and climbing up a ladder to a pullman will be interesting.

Hopefully the youngest cruiser will be the one climbing the ladder...unless at 75 she is the youngest :)

if they are all in their 70's, I guess the spryest one will get the Pullman. Spry may become a mixed blessing.

seriously, if they are all elderly, I would think a sofa bed would be a better choice. I cannot imagine an elderly relative climbing up and down a ladder at night to go to the bathroom. Or maybe they can find one more cruiser and book two doubles? Or split the cost of two connecting cabins, sharing use of all the facilities?

Archived