Review: Ben the Bendy Man's Stellar Star Adventure Sept 23 - Sept 30, 2012

kylenyc

Looking forward to meeting you in December Kyle Suzanne

LOL. Good to hear from you! Can't wait until April!:D Be sure to bring Ben to breakfast for Sat. and Sun. and hope that we are having breakfast when you are there. Frances

Woohoo! Counting the days! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ben - just wanted to let you know that you were an inspiration for some holiday fun at the office. About half of our staff are remotely based and always miss out on in-house activities. This year, we sent out holiday themed Bendy guys and had their pictures sent in for a great slideshow for everyone to share. It was a lot of fun. So thank you and Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...
I had Ben on my trip this week and took some great pics of him on the Jewel, I'd like to share them, would you mind? He had a great time with the crew...Katie

Glad you're having fun with Ben! Love to see pics. He'll be on the Jewel in 2014... When he gets there I hope he doesn't hear stories of things he did and doesn't remember. :p

Hi Ben - just wanted to let you know that you were an inspiration for some holiday fun at the office. About half of our staff are remotely based and always miss out on in-house activities. This year, we sent out holiday themed Bendy guys and had their pictures sent in for a great slideshow for everyone to share. It was a lot of fun. So thank you and Merry Christmas!

Happy new year! Thanks! Great idea and sounds like a blast! Now you've inspired me to bring a bunch of Bens to hand out at M&Gs and have everyone take pics of their own. Bendyman clones invade NCL in 2013 LOL!

Ben says hi from the Gem

P1010210x.JPG

Archived