Review: Ben the Bendy Man's Stellar Star Adventure Sept 23 - Sept 30, 2012

kylenyc

After several hours of dictation and backseat typing for "Day 1", he settles into a freshly made bed of white cotton sheets, pillow chocolates, luggage tags, and the evening's Freestyle Daily, as he falls asleep dreaming of his next adventure.

DSCF0781.PNG

Ben at home in bed with reminders of his adventure, a big smile on his face, and a bit of a tan?

Thanks everyone for helping Ben relive his stellar adventure.

The End...?

BRAVO!!! One of the very best reviews!!! Thank you for making me feel like I was right there with you and Ben!!!:D:D

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I have recently started to travel alone and your review has encouraged me to look into other cruise ships besides the Epic and Breakaway. Not to mention, Ben has inspired a few ideas for my second cruise ;)

Loved reading your review. :) Everyday I would come home from work and check for updates. Thank you for sharing your adventures Ben and Assistant. Sad that it is now done. :( I love the Star and am glad you enjoyed your time on her. Joyce

Thank you! I really am glad so many people enjoyed the review and "got it". Aww no worries. Rumor has it Ben might soon be secretly headed on a secret mission aboard a different cruise line to Bermuda again no less. He might spend the one port day in Hamilton or on board taking lots of pics. If he gives his butler a raise he might get a comparison review typed up. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed this so much. Ben looks great with a tan.:)

Ben's "tan" was from getting scuffed in my back pocket after Horseshoe Bay I think. Maybe he'll don some Armor All for his next trip. :)

BRAVO!!! One of the very best reviews!!! Thank you for making me feel like I was right there with you and Ben!!!

Wow. Thanks. :o

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I have recently started to travel alone and your review has encouraged me to look into other cruise ships besides the Epic and Breakaway. Not to mention, Ben has inspired a few ideas for my second cruise

Glad you enjoyed it. I've never been in the studio so really looking for to it. Much easier to have all the solos in one place rather than guess who's at the "Solo Get Together" but luckily everything worked out fab. Yeah, there are some really good deals out there too besides Epic and uber pricey Breakaway. The Breakaway studios are more expensive than the inside cabins! Sad face.

Day 4 - Arriving in Heritage Wharf, Royal Naval Dockyard (continued)

Ben explores St. George and Fort St. Catherine

DSCF0277.PNG

What's a circus cannon doing here?

Kyle, what a fabulousl job you and Ben did on this review. This is definitely one of the best I've ever read on CC.

Above is my favorate pix (although the beach pix are close seconds). I was looking at the cannon trying to relate it to the caption and then I noticed Ben's head sticking out and I couldn't stop laughing :D :D :D.

It was great meeting you on this cruise and I'm looking foward to your reviews for your upcoming cruises!!!

Kyle, what a fabulousl job you and Ben did on this review. This is definitely one of the best I've ever read on CC.

Above is my favorate pix (although the beach pix are close seconds). I was looking at the cannon trying to relate it to the caption and then I noticed Ben's head sticking out and I couldn't stop laughing :D :D :D.

It was great meeting you on this cruise and I'm looking foward to your reviews for your upcoming cruises!!!

It was great meeting you too! Sad "we" didn't get to spend more time together with you and Peter. (I'm going to have to get all my pronouns straightened out after this. :eek:) Amazing how big the ship truly is that you can never run into the same people twice. It's a small sea and hopefully we can join another of your M&G's :D

lady_mac, glad you enjoyed it!

riddle, LOL Ben got to travel for free but his butler had to pay the 200% supplement. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Great review, sad to hear it end. I leave Sunday and it has gotten me super excited for it. If you are not a writter for a living, you should look into writing childrens books. I have a feeling your free spirit and great story telling skills would be great with it!

Great review, sad to hear it end. I leave Sunday and it has gotten me super excited for it. If you are not a writter for a living, you should look into writing childrens books. I have a feeling your free spirit and great story telling skills would be great with it!

Enjoy your cruise Nina

Suzanne

Great review Ben, from beginning to end. I can't wait to see how you top it on our cruise in December.....now see what you've gotten yourself into. :D I just talked to Maria (cabincop) and I believe she may be joining us for the December cruise after all. :)

Oh wow. How awesome is that! That put a big smile on my face. Really looking forward to Dec. Great roll call going and can't wait to meet you, Steve, Maria, and Harvey.:p:eek::D!

Oh and Ben's doing the happy dance after calling his TA and upgrading from an ocean view OA to BC balcony for $9/day! Woot woot!

Great review and pictures. Thanks for taking us along with Ben's cruise adventures. :-)

Solo cruising is so much fun. I've gone on two with my third about to take place in less than a month. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse typographical errors.

Day 1 - Ben takes New York City mass transit to Pier 88 (continued)

Sailing Solo Get Together

Ben's photographer left the Bier Garten after meeting friendly folks from the roll call like Virginia & Pat from Jersey and making plans with Regina (another solo traveler) for dinner and the evening show.

Kyle! This is exceptional!! (Though after meeting you I am not surprised by how clever you are!!!!!) :) I cannot believe I NEVER met Ben on the cruise!!! :( I have his twin at my office...I will e-mail you a picture tomorrow!!! :)

Virginia

Your photos are nice. Now I know how to identify you at the Maritime Hotel. Frances
LOL. Good to hear from you! Can't wait until April!:D

Great review and pictures. Thanks for taking us along with Ben's cruise adventures. :-) Solo cruising is so much fun. I've gone on two with my third about to take place in less than a month. Can't wait!
Glad you like it. Yeah never thought it'd be so much fun. I'm hooked! Hope you have a blast. Bon Voyage!

Hi Kyle that was agreat review, sadly tho Harvey was left behind and now I am really going solo.
Aww. So... Is the rumor true? You coming in Dec? :)

Kyle! This is exceptional!! (Though after meeting you I am not surprised by how clever you are!!!!!) :) I cannot believe I NEVER met Ben on the cruise!!! :( I have his twin at my office...I will e-mail you a picture tomorrow!!! :) Virginia
Aww thanks Virginia! :o Yeah Ben surprised Pat on the bus. And well everyone else saw laying sprawled on the bar beside his drink in Gatsby's. They didn't run off and instead posed for pictures LOL!

Archived