Norwegian Sky September 24-28 (Pictures!!!)

GateGuardian

Thanks for another positive review of the Sky, and especially all the pix! I'll be on the Sky on December 10, and it's nice to read so many good things from folks who have been on her. It seems like the Sky (kind of like NCL in general) has lovers and haters and not much in between. Mahalo!:D

Great pics thanks for posting we are sailing the week of the October 8th in an Owners Suite and can't wait!

We might be neighbors. We are in an OS on deck 8 that sailing. Loving the pictures in the review. Tough decision to make, crab cakes benedict in Cagney's or in the room?

We might be neighbors. We are in an OS on deck 8 that sailing. Loving the pictures in the review. Tough decision to make, crab cakes benedict in Cagney's or in the room?

If you have an early excursion, you may want to skip Cagney's as they don't open until 7:30

If you have an early excursion, you may want to skip Cagney's as they don't open until 7:30

I'm traveling with a high maintenance (but very pretty) wife, a 5 year old and 3 year old. This 7:30 thing you mention, what does this have to do with reality? When does Cagney's close for breakfast - that is more important.

We are neighbors! We are in 8001. We are leaving the 3 and 1 1/2 year old at home with my parents and looking forward to a few days of fun and mommy and daddy R&R! I figured we can take them next year when the youngest is a little older......... Crab Cakes Benedict sounds really good..........

I'm traveling with a high maintenance (but very pretty) wife, a 5 year old and 3 year old. This 7:30 thing you mention, what does this have to do with reality? When does Cagney's close for breakfast - that is more important.

Well if you have an 8am or 8:30am tender, you might not be able to make it.....

Archived