Just off the phone with Carnival...was told drink program now offered on Liberty

rok233

Not to say the OP did not get the answer the stated. But I just called and the pvp asked a sup about the Liberty in Dec and was told that as of now it would not be available in Dec.

Someone else may call and get a different answer but the answer I got was no.

He should have said we should ignore the Carnival reps who gave the incorrect information. Came straight from Carnival's mouth to me.

Really. His (and his followers) constant snide remarks about CC get old.:rolleyes:

"I understand from some of the posts I answered earlier today that someone had posted on the Cruise Critic boards that the all-inclusive drinks program is now on the Carnival Liberty or will be there soon. I just wanted to confirm that this is not true. The program is an obvious hit with the guests on the Carnival Victory, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Splendor and while the ship is on her way to Australia ( it stops when she gets to Sydney) the Carnival Spirit.

But the program is still in the test phase and the man who brought this to the ships, our VP of Bars Eddie A is looking at what the results are and has told me today that “I'll make sure you have a heads up when it is rolled out to other ships.” So look out for more information here soon.

Cheers"

Not to say the OP did not get the answer the stated. But I just called and the pvp asked a sup about the Liberty in Dec and was told that as of now it would not be available in Dec.

Someone else may call and get a different answer but the answer I got was no.

Did you dial the extension the OP posted?

"I understand from some of the posts I answered earlier today that someone had posted on the Cruise Critic boards that the all-inclusive drinks program is now on the Carnival Liberty or will be there soon. I just wanted to confirm that this is not true. The program is an obvious hit with the guests on the Carnival Victory, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Splendor and while the ship is on her way to Australia ( it stops when she gets to Sydney) the Carnival Spirit.

But the program is still in the test phase and the man who brought this to the ships, our VP of Bars Eddie A is looking at what the results are and has told me today that “I'll make sure you have a heads up when it is rolled out to other ships.” So look out for more information here soon.

Cheers"

Well, the OP said December. That is neither now nor soon. And the source apparently was a Carnival employee and his supervisor.

Hell when we boarded the Valor last week, went directly to guest service desk and inquired about the alcohol drink pkg. She said available at any bar. Was delighted till asked at the bars and it was like no one had even heard of it. Can't even get the rite info on a ship.

Did you dial the extension the OP posted?

No, I just called a PVP and they went to there sup and the answer I got was a no.

Now the PVP's could know something that we as public are not supposed to know yet and OP PVP just let a cat out and when John found out they made sure that the info was hushed up, I don't know all I can tell you is the answer I got myself today. someone else should call and start asking info about the Dec sailing and ask if bar program will be available then.

Archived