Self service laundry on P&O

Edwardho23

Does anyone know how much does it cost to use the self service laundry facilities? Clothes wash? Clothes dryer?

On the Dawn it was $3 per load each for washing machine and dryer - $1 coins only (available to change at reception) and I think $1 for detergent.

Leigh

Does anyone know how much does it cost to use the self service laundry facilities? Clothes wash? Clothes dryer?

$2 coin for the washer and 3 x $1 coins for the dryer plus $1 for powder

Either way, you can get your coins changed at the Front Desk.

I really don't like P&Os detergent and always take a small amount in a plastic container. I find P&O's detergent too strong in smell and prefer to use a brand I know and trust.

You need to pick your times to do the laundry, ie, suss out when it's least crowded and when people are more likely to want to use the laundry - hint, usually straight after being to the islands.

And for heaven's sake, don't get into an argument with anyone over the laundry ... people have been put off ships for fights in the laundry.

On the Dawn 2 weeks ago it was 3x$1 coins for the washing machine.

maybe the Dawn is different because the Pearl and Jewel are set up to take a $2 coin for the washing machines & 3 x $1 coins for the dryers

Archived