Another Pearl Balcony cabin question

Bibble

I bring an over the door shoe holder that I don't put over the door.

On most Carnival ships, there are two hooks up on the wall where you can your purse, or the door hangers to order breakfast from, etc. I put two zip ties on the shoe holder, and hang it there, out of the way.

Can anyone tell me if the cabins on NCL, specifically the Pearl balcony cabins, have anywhere that I could do something like this?

Thank you!

We generally get mini-suites on NCL ships. Their balcony cabins seems small to us. I don't know that I would want anything banging around in my way. Besides, I take black heels and my sneakers and that's it. My husband takes black wingtips and sneakers. I have no desire to fill up my luggage with shoes. On occasion I will take sandals or water shoes. Depends on what we are doing. But no need for a shoe hanger.

We generally get mini-suites on NCL ships. Their balcony cabins seems small to us. I don't know that I would want anything banging around in my way. Besides, I take black heels and my sneakers and that's it. My husband takes black wingtips and sneakers. I have no desire to fill up my luggage with shoes. On occasion I will take sandals or water shoes. Depends on what we are doing. But no need for a shoe hanger.

The reason I hang it on the wall is so that it doesn't bang around on the back of a door.

But I don't actually use it for shoes. (I take Keds and sandals, myself) It's more for my brushes, deodorant,etc, things that won't fit on the vanity, or are just easier keeping organized.

We were in a BA on the Jewel last week and there were 2 hooks on the wall outside the bathroom as well as 2 inside the bathroom on the door. I pulled up a pic from the Pearl a few years ago and it looks like there are hooks on the wall there too.

We were in a BA on the Jewel last week and there were 2 hooks on the wall outside the bathroom as well as 2 inside the bathroom on the door. I pulled up a pic from the Pearl a few years ago and it looks like there are hooks on the wall there too.

Thank you so much!

Haven't been on the Pearl, but we've been in balconies on the Jewel and Gem and we hung something similar in the bathroom, for the same purpose. (I recall it being on the wall adjoining the shower.) Hopefully you'll be able to do likewise on the Pearl.

Have a great trip!

I also bring suction cups that are handy for hanging things (my non-shoe shoe bag for one) :D

Ooooh! I've never thought of suction cups!!! thank you for that idea! (we actually use suction cup holders for our toothbrushes and stick them on the mirror, but I never thought of any other uses.)

I bring an over the door shoe holder that I don't put over the door.

On most Carnival ships, there are two hooks up on the wall where you can your purse, or the door hangers to order breakfast from, etc. I put two zip ties on the shoe holder, and hang it there, out of the way.

Can anyone tell me if the cabins on NCL, specifically the Pearl balcony cabins, have anywhere that I could do something like this?

Thank you!

The hooks you describe are in the pearl balconies.

We loved that idea - that shoe organizer kept all the little stuff from cluttering up the cabin! I already told our daughter to make sure she gets one to take for their cabin too.

We loved that idea - that shoe organizer kept all the little stuff from cluttering up the cabin! I already told our daughter to make sure she gets one to take for their cabin too.

Thank you all!

Yes, especially when I cruise with my daughter, she tends to bring lots of things (she's 10), so it all has to fit in "her" pockets, so we don't lose things.

I even store my hairdryer in a pocket :)

Archived