Parking Charge at Hotel Maya?

vinsheer

Today I reserved a room online for the night before our "Inspiration" cruise using the carnival corp code 0560018220. The room was $109.00+tax $16.43. Total being $125.43. This includes free shuttle to the ship and up to 7 days free parking for the cruise. I'm wondering if anyone who has stayed at Hotel Maya knows if they are also going to add on the $17.00 Self Parking charge the Hotel has listed or is this included with the corp code and the 7 days free parking? Thanks for your answers :)

Today I reserved a room online for the night before our "Inspiration" cruise using the carnival corp code 0560018220. The room was $109.00+tax $16.43. Total being $125.43. This includes free shuttle to the ship and up to 7 days free parking for the cruise. I'm wondering if anyone who has stayed at Hotel Maya knows if they are also going to add on the $17.00 Self Parking charge the Hotel has listed or is this included with the corp code and the 7 days free parking? Thanks for your answers :)

I reserved this hotel for our Thanksgiving cruise. Check your invoice, it will say, "Carnival rate" which includes the parking and shuttle.

I printed the invoice and the rate rules, I will take it with me just in case there is a problem.

• 4 weeks later...
they wont charge you for parking..honest...the special code includes parking...honest...email yourself the receipt in case you have to refer to it...have breakfast in queen mary...great way to get in the mood for the cruise!

Will be there on Sunday, just checking back on my posts and your answer totally relieves any stress...Thank You

Archived