Website issues

Alg63

so much for the "fixes". I would fire the QA dept. I went to do my online check in and the emergency contact information that was under my name was the someone who my traveling companion is traveling with on ANOTHER cruise.

I completed and / or double checked all my personal information (which I had actually checked and entered previously). My passport info was no longer there. I updated (yes and saved) my passport information and went to online check in. Nope, information incomplete, needed to go back in and enter my passport info again.

so much for the "fixes". I would fire the QA dept. I went to do my online check in and the emergency contact information that was under my name was the someone who my traveling companion is traveling with on ANOTHER cruise.

I completed and / or double checked all my personal information (which I had actually checked and entered previously). My passport info was no longer there. I updated (yes and saved) my passport information and went to online check in. Nope, information incomplete, needed to go back in and enter my passport info again.

This might be a new one: Received Cruise Documents for 11/17/12 cruise today. Unfortunately they were for Mr. and Mrs. Seaman (not kidding). That's not me. Mr. Seaman, I e-mailed my TA and hope the best for you. Do check your e-mail. Might be a surprise there as well.

This might be a new one: Received Cruise Documents for 11/17/12 cruise today. Unfortunately they were for Mr. and Mrs. Seaman (not kidding). That's not me. Mr. Seaman, I e-mailed my TA and hope the best for you. Do check your e-mail. Might be a surprise there as well.

Mr Seaman (Only kidding!! .. thank heavens they did not address you as Mr Semen ... ) Could not be any more of a surprise than when I received the final payment info and it said THEY OWED ME $3000+. It took 3 agents and supervisor to get the amount right .. and if I had not checked it with them .. their system did correctly show I owed them (although it was about $1100) they probably would have just canceled my booking for lack of final payment!!

Mr Seaman (Only kidding!! .. thank heavens they did not address you as Mr Semen ... ) Could not be any more of a surprise than when I received the final payment info and it said THEY OWED ME $3000+. It took 3 agents and supervisor to get the amount right .. and if I had not checked it with them .. their system did correctly show I owed them (although it was about $1100) they probably would have just canceled my booking for lack of final payment!!

I believe I remember reading about your frustrating adventure on the Board. Glad that it finally worked out for you. I tend to take these things in stride. Now to fight that VAT tax that was billed to my AMEX after the final form was returned to me as proof that I didn't need to pay. Copies in the mail to AMEX tomorrow. Oh, the joys of travel. Is it worth it? Yes, it is.

Archived