Just a few questions regarding upcoming Summit cruise

rklrkl

I just a few questions regarding upcoming Summit cruise out of SJU and was hoping for info.

1. Best way to get from SJU airport to pier

2. Is there somewhere along the way to pick up a couple of bottles of wine

Thank you

Having done San Juan twice, I agree a cab is the best way to get to the pier. They do have a store selling wine at the pier, the selection was ok but not the base IMHO. Might have been worth asking at our hotel for someplace close to get wine before the pier.

• 2 weeks later...
Duty free is not available to incoming passengers, only for those leaving SJU.

The shop at the pier has some wine but not much. We looked but ended up buying nothing. "Life's too short to drink bad wine".

I agree with the selection of wine it wasn't great but the wine we bought wasn't bad nor fantastic. Here's the taxi website for fare informtion​: http://www​.cabspr.co​m/. Also near the taxi lines they were handing out flyers for taxi fares to different areas. Also tack on $1 per bag. Also we are staying two days pre cruise this November in Condado which you will pass on you way to the port. Perhaps you can convince the taxi to take a slight detour. I'm told the Supermax grocery store in Condado has a nice variety of wine. 114 Ave De Diego.

Archived