What time does Cagney's close the last morning?

canuckgal

Can you order room service breakfast for the last morning? and can you then stay in your room till 0900? Thanks.

I dont know if it matters if it is a suite or any stateroom, but I do know in a suite you can have breakfast in your room the last morning.

And in case in matters to you...

If I am not mistaken..the menu was smaller/limited on the last AM..someone will come along and verify or correct this.....

That is my memory also.

And in case in matters to you...

If I am not mistaken..the menu was smaller/limited on the last AM..someone will come along and verify or correct this.....

No, it was not smaller. Had the same menu and continental breakfast spread it had throughout the cruise.

No, it was not smaller. Had the same menu and continental breakfast spread it had throughout the cruise.

Continental spread -yes...and some cooked to order items..but for sure.I know.on our last cruise . there was no Eggs Benedict the last AM...

There is no lingering on that last morning. There's a constant undertone sense to hurry up and move along.

If you want peaceful on that last morning, I'd get breakfast in the buffet and carry it back to your room and sit on the balcony. Inside your room will be the only peaceful place.

So,still not sure if room service is available on that last morning or not. I will be in a studio. If room service not available, and I go to buffet for a coffee and a muffin and bring it back to my room, will I be able to stay there till 9am?. Even 8.30 works for me. Just would like to know these things in advance. Thanks for any info.:)

???

Did I ask something bad? Sorry, Im new to NCL board, and havent cruised with NCL in 13 years. So Im just asking.:o

No, I'm the one who should be sorry!!! I made a dumb post and edited it from the boards before too many people read it...

What I originally posted was that I read somewhere that the cabins needed to be vacated by 8 am, and all PAXs needed to be off the ship by 10 am no later, so they can complete the turnaround for the next batch of cruisers...

Then right after I posted I realized, not every disembarkation happens the same time (the ship doesn't always arrive to the ports at 6 am, or whenever) so that shot my statement out of the water...

Never be afraid or sorry for asking a question!!! I am in the camp of people who think as long as a person asks questions, they are learning something and growing. There are NO dumb questions, just dumb answers like the one I deleted! :o:o:o

Archived