coffee maker in suite

cruisinmeme

Does the coffee pot ,aker in suites use the Kcup style pods or something elase. Planned on bringing my favorite creamer and didn't know if I could bring/use some of my Kcup

I don't know what ship you are sailing or what suite, but the Jewel suites do not have pod coffee makers and I know on one of the ships the aft suite doesn't have a fancy coffee maker at all.

I don't know what ship you are sailing or what suite, but the Jewel suites do not have pod coffee makers and I know on one of the ships the aft suite doesn't have a fancy coffee maker at all.

True, the coffee makers in the aft suites on the Jewel are different than those on the Gem, which did use pods.

Thanks!! Also appreciate the photo!!

We've only had the "pod" machines so looking forward to trying the grinder.

You're welcome! :)

I'll be in my first suite soon and was looking forward to pods just for the fact that I mostly drink decaf and hubby regular. Beans will make that impossible. :rolleyes: I guess I'll see if they can mix the beans and make a 1/2 caf.

You're welcome! :)

I'll be in my first suite soon and was looking forward to pods just for the fact that I mostly drink decaf and hubby regular. Beans will make that impossible. :rolleyes: I guess I'll see if they can mix the beans and make a 1/2 caf.

We had the OS on the Jewel in February, and since I cannot live without my coffee in the morning, but hubby cannot have any caffeine, our Butler made sure we had a fresh pot of hot decaf in our suite every morning. Problem easily solved. ;)

One of the things we are most looking forward too about our cruise next week :eek::eek::eek::eek:

is the coffee maker in the suite. The first thing we're going to ask the butler for is a pitcher of milk so we can make lattes!

We can't function without coffee and have been less then thrilled by the coffee in the buffet and MDR.

is the coffee maker in the suite. The first thing we're going to ask the butler for is a pitcher of milk so we can make lattes!

Lattes sound yummy!! Can't wait to have that machine in my room on my cruise in Feb :)

One of the things we are most looking forward too about our cruise next week :eek::eek::eek::eek:

We can't function without coffee and have been less then thrilled by the coffee in the buffet and MDR.

Just be careful steaming that milk. First time I tried I got covered in milk. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Let us know your ship and cabin location and you shall know the coffee situation! :)

I am original poster that ask..I did not realize the ship suites had didderent set ups.

In November of this year we will be in a family suite on star.the ones on deck 12

Next November we will be on aft balcony suite on jewel.

We had a regular pot in regular cabins but the coffee was too strong so we just didnt use it.

I just thought I remember seeing a set up somewhere where you had the variety like my keurig allows me to have.

We had the OS on the Jewel in February, and since I cannot live without my coffee in the morning, but hubby cannot have any caffeine, our Butler made sure we had a fresh pot of hot decaf in our suite every morning. Problem easily solved. ;)

Great idea! Thanks!

I am original poster that ask..I did not realize the ship suites had didderent set ups.

In November of this year we will be in a family suite on star.the ones on deck 12

We had a regular pot in regular cabins but the coffee was too strong so we just didnt use it.

I just thought I remember seeing a set up somewhere where you had the variety like my keurig allows me to have.

You remember correctly. Most ships have the pod machines. I know the Jewel doesn't from my research for my own trip.

This is the coffee maker in SJ suite 12522 on the Star. I cropped just the coffee maker and DVD Monitor from the room. The pods are to the right of the coffee maker at the back and go in differently from K-cups.

On the Jewel you will have the one that grinds the coffee pictured above that also makes awesome coffee.

CoffeeSTAR.JPG

Just be careful steaming that milk. First time I tried I got covered in milk. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Also I used to have a little espresso machine at home with a milk steamer so if it is similar, I should be OK.

This is the coffee maker in SJ suite 12522 on the Star. I cropped just the coffee maker and DVD Monitor from the room. The pods are to the right of the coffee maker at the back and go in differently from K-cups.

On the Jewel you will have the one that grinds the coffee pictured above that also makes awesome coffee.

CoffeeSTAR.JPG

This answers my question. I thought I saw the pods, but I know there are different kinds, etc.

Looks like the machine is ready to take a tumble. Lol

Just so it is easy and makes good coffee I am sold.

Archived