LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Great review so far. Anymore pics of the HRP66? We will be there next week at this time. I see a little of both Radio and Trainman writing style in you.

Yep if you check out just a few posts prior there are some pictures of the Hyatt Pier 66. They have a great staff here. Very friendly

Hi Chris,

My daughter and her boyfriend are sailing with you ( I think you are all staying at the same hotel too) . Look forward to your review...it will be like a virtual cruise. Just came off the Explorer to Bermuda Sunday, but I'm ready for another cruise!!!

I booked the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 through Priceline. Got it for 85 dollars. I have a great view of the marina from my room.

Bugsy,

Was $85 the going rate or did you name your own price and have the Hyatt assigned to you?

That was probably the name your own price. I got the same hotel for $65 for next week.

That was probably the name your own price. I got the same hotel for $65 for next week.

I managed to snag Pier66 for friends for their Xmas cruise last year pre/post for $73 & 76/night... Name your price is the way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I booked the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 through Priceline. Got it for 85 dollars. I have a great view of the marina from my room.

Bugsy,

Was $85 the going rate or did you name your own price and have the Hyatt assigned to you?

That was the bid I submitted and got the Hyatt to accept it :)

Hi Chris,

My daughter and her boyfriend are sailing with you ( I think you are all staying at the same hotel too) . Look forward to your review...it will be like a virtual cruise. Just came off the Explorer to Bermuda Sunday, but I'm ready for another cruise!!!

Erica and Matt? Yep they are staying here and we'll be travelling over to the port together at 1030 tomorrow morning :)

Good evening friends! Went to Bimini Boatyard for dinner and it was excellent. I met up with a couple of our fellow Oasis cruisers Jody(lakemurraykid) and her husband Jack for dinner there. We sat out right by the marina

By the way the bread is absolutely the best I have ever had. If you go there you MUST order it

277381_496575797033871_1744411367_o_zps4f1c286f.jpg

617299_496575763700541_1014310485_o_zps5f622ba7.jpg

Grilled swordfish. It was very good

622735_496575600367224_297657472_o_zps72c6a484.jpg

Good morning friends and welcome to day three of "Live" from the Oasis Of The Seas! Going to partake in some breakfast here and more importantly, COFFEE! In about 4 hours I'll be headed to the ship.

Will try to get some pictures of her on here before muster and sailaway. Make sure to tune in to the live sailaway at www. portevergladeswebcam.com.... just look for the wave of pink and the cheesehead :D

Thanks for tuning in :)

Chris, My family will be sailing the same itinerary next March and I will be following your week. If you get a chance and as has been asked here a few times, can you (if you have a chance) take pics of the nightly menu's as we all want to see the new menu's.

Thx.....James

Hi Chris

I'll be watching. My mom and sister are on your sailing. They didn't post on your roll call. I lurked and filled them in. My sister has a pink boa. She will try and find the group for the sail away. I told her to follow the ladies in the pink boas and the one guy with the cheesehead.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Carolyn

Chris, My family will be sailing the same itinerary next March and I will be following your week. If you get a chance and as has been asked here a few times, can you (if you have a chance) take pics of the nightly menu's as we all want to see the new menu's.

Thx.....James

James I don't think that will be a problem to take pics of the nightly menus. I definitely want to try out a few of the new selections :)

Hi Chris

I'll be watching. My mom and sister are on your sailing. They didn't post on your roll call. I lurked and filled them in. My sister has a pink boa. She will try and find the group for the sail away. I told her to follow the ladies in the pink boas and the one guy with the cheesehead.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Carolyn

Carolyn, have them meet us all on the public balcony, deck 11 port side aft after the muster drill. That is where we will be for sailaway :)

Chris, Your weather for today looks wonderful. Thanks for the live reporting. I have already enjoyed your pre -cruise posts. I hope to do more packing later today for my Ruby Princess cruise Nov.4th.

Bon Voyage and safe, fun travels !

Sali

Chris, Your weather for today looks wonderful. Thanks for the live reporting. I have already enjoyed your pre -cruise posts. I hope to do more packing later today for my Ruby Princess cruise Nov.4th.

Bon Voyage and safe, fun travels !

Sali

I appreciate that. I'll do my best at this live report

Archived