LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Chris,

I just got home and was surprised how much you have toured around the ship already. It sure looks like a lot of territory to explore. I will check on portevergladeswebcam.com in a little while to see your sail away. I am wondering if your group will be larger than last week's group. You are already off to a great start !

Sali

Hi Chris, I just found this post of yours by accident & it will be wonderful to be on the cruise with all of you by pictures- thanks for doing this! The carousel that you took a picture of on the Boardwalk was made in Mansfield, Oh. where I use to live before moving to the Columbus area, in fact it's the only place in the world that builds them anymore. Ive been on that one many times. Say hello to Emmy for me I was on the Sept. 25th,2011 with her on Deck 11 on the Allure & called her the den Mother of our post! Have a great time- Linda

Hi Chris, I just found this post of yours by accident & it will be wonderful to be on the cruise with all of you by pictures- thanks for doing this! The carousel that you took a picture of on the Boardwalk was made in Mansfield, Oh. where I use to live before moving to the Columbus area, in fact it's the only place in the world that builds them anymore. Ive been on that one many times. Say hello to Emmy for me I was on the Sept. 25th,2011 with her on Deck 11 on the Allure & called her the den Mother of our post! Have a great time- Linda

Did you see this video of sailaway last week tht Emmy posted?

:cool:

Did you see this video of sailaway last week tht Emmy posted?

Yes I saw it & it reminded me of our sail away last year which was so much fun. I'm looking forward to their sail-a-way today although the waters going out look rough, I have a great seasick remedy which I should put up on the board, it worked for me in 87 & is natural, I don't like the patches or medicines. Linda

Hi Chris I guess you met my sister at sail away. My son had a volleyball tournament and didn't make it home to see you sail. Someone hear at a picture of the group and saw your cheesehead. I'll watch the video when it is posted. Have a great trip. Looking forward to your updates.

Also, save some food and drinks for us getting on next week.

Carolyn

Hi Chris I guess you met my sister at sail away. My son had a volleyball tournament and didn't make it home to see you sail. Someone hear at a picture of the group and saw your cheesehead. I'll watch the video when it is posted. Have a great trip. Looking forward to your updates.

Also, save some food and drinks for us getting on next week.

Carolyn

Yep I got to meet her. So glad she could join us for sailaway :)

Thank you, Chris, for taking us along on your cruise!! We did a B2B on Oasis this year and a B2B on Allure last year. They were both awesome!! Seeing your pics makes us just a wee bit homesick, but I expect we'll be on one of the sisters again in the future.

Meanwhile, we have a little sister (and a first for us) to look forward to!!

Looking forward to the rest of "our" cruise!!

Chris, just found your "LIVE FROM the OASIS" thread and I'm subscribed and wearing my seatbelt!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for all of us. I'm not too techno-savvy, or I'd attempt to do the same when I board the Oasis for the first time in January.

I'll be watching. . .:D:D

Chris - spoke with an acquaintance yesterday who was on Oasis back in June and he specifically talked about the drinks in the Champagne Bar being the best on board. He was with a large group and they all agreed!

I know that they rotate bartenders through the ship occasionally, but don't know how often. Might be worth checking it out.

Archived