LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Thanks for doing this. Looking forward to following along. I got back to the house from running errands just in time to see you sail away but hadn't seen this thread yet. Pretty cool to be getting reports from someone I saw leaving.

Chris...Enjoying you Live Reports....We are 3 weeks from Boarding the Mariner OTS over in Rome to ride her back to the States. Now I can get excited reading all of your posts....BTW...we were on the Oasis the first year she came out...Still looks Fantastic! Will tune in on Sunday!

Mike

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of "LIVE" from the Oasis Of The Seas. We are on the northeast side of Cuba this morning.

Time for some breakfast and then some more exploring. I'll have some pictures up a little later. Meet and mingle is at 10:15 this morning at Dazzles and then a poker cabin crawl afterwards. I'll be excited to see the crown loft suite Emmy has.

Thanks for tuning everyone, see you soon :)

Chris, at the rate you are going you will have 7,000 views by this morning !

You are doing at great job showing lots of detail, people, and scenes around the ship. I have not been on the Oasis so this is a great perspective for me.

I will check back later after I get laundry, packing and other things accomplished. The ships photographers are going to wonder if you are looking to replace them !

Sali

Archived