ACC on Travel Channel

TerryAndDoug

I know some of you having been wanting to see this. It should be fun to watch. From ACC Facebook page:

ACC was the star of the show for Travel Channel International, with well-known British TV personality Cheryl Baker hosting a segment for the cruise magazine show, "Cruise Today." The episode featuring Azamara Journey will air in 19 countries in December 2012.

Doug

This was filmed while we were on the Quest Mar 29/11 Hong Kong to Singapore. Cheryl disembarked in Bangkok - not sure if she was doing another show there. We watched it when it was on the Travel Channel late last year I think. It will be fun to see it again and to relive a fantastic cruise:D

Here is her review: http://www.travelchannel.co.uk/cruising-specials/azmara.asp

Every cabin had a butler when we were on in 2007:D And when we booked this 2011 sailing in April 2009 it was still a feature. They changed it the spring of 2010 I think.

We also had a butler on our first Azamara cruise. But only in his uniform not his skills.

Hi Everyone,

I watched Ms. Baker's last episode filmed on Quest, and it was excellent. There's a link to the video somewhere on this forum, but I'm unable to research it at the moment. I'm looking forward to the new episode filmed on Journey.

I wonder if there will be a Captain Johannes sighting ? :)

Archived