Panraven ??

postman999

We did this on a British Isle & transatlantic cruise this past Aug/Sep. We booked as a back-to-back & a supervisor @ the photo shop let us buy (1) book for the entire 26 days. We paid $49.95, which includes Princess pre-pages already done. I'm now editing it with some of my own photo's. I got 40 pages for the $49.95 & add'l pages are .99 per page. They gave us 60 days from purchase date to complete/order the album.

I thought about doing one from Cosco, Walgreens or CVS, but liked the pre-printed stats/photo's Princess includes in the Panraven book.

We did this on a British Isle & transatlantic cruise this past Aug/Sep. We booked as a back-to-back & a supervisor @ the photo shop let us buy (1) book for the entire 26 days. We paid $49.95, which includes Princess pre-pages already done. I'm now editing it with some of my own photo's. I got 40 pages for the $49.95 & add'l pages are .99 per page. They gave us 60 days from purchase date to complete/order the album.

I thought about doing one from Cosco, Walgreens or CVS, but liked the pre-printed stats/photo's Princess includes in the Panraven book.

I was on the that transatlantic and then stayed on Caribbean Princess for the 7 day New England/Canada cruise and they did the same thing for me after I talked to the supervisor about combining the two cruises. I like the $49.95 price and think it is a better value than the deal they had before when you had to purchase 4 or 5 photos to get the free book. Even though you did have the photos you had to spend $100 to get the book. The books are very good quality and compare with the other companies you mentioned where you can create books.

I was on the that transatlantic and then stayed on Caribbean Princess for the 7 day New England/Canada cruise and they did the same thing for me after I talked to the supervisor about combining the two cruises. I like the $49.95 price and think it is a better value than the deal they had before when you had to purchase 4 or 5 photos to get the free book. Even though you did have the photos you had to spend $100 to get the book. The books are very good quality and compare with the other companies you mentioned where you can create books.

Several months ago someone from Panraven posted on the board that they were beginning their photo album again. Good to know that they have it reasonably priced at $49.95 for 40 pages plus 99 cents per extra page. It's much nicer to not have to deal with the ever changing program & hope they keep the same price for the album & not make so many changes.

We already have 3 of their photo albums & will purchase another one for our upcoming b2b cruise! :D

We do have some deals with Princess cruises, we are currently onboard the Carribean, Emerald, Crown and Ruby cruise ships. We are also starting on the Grand, Pacific, Ocean, Dawn, and Sun Cruise ships in November. We are also starting a 30% discount on all photobooks sold on Princess ships in the near future.

We do have some deals with Princess cruises, we are currently onboard the Carribean, Emerald, Crown and Ruby cruise ships. We are also starting on the Grand, Pacific, Ocean, Dawn, and Sun Cruise ships in November. We are also starting a 30% discount on all photobooks sold on Princess ships in the near future.

That's good news...when is "the near future" for the Crown?

Can someone tell me how this works? Is this an album of the photos taken on board, and do you have to buy all of those? I tend to make up a scrapbook or plain album, or a photobook (Costco or Photobox) from my own photos of the trip, but it would be good to have one of time on board, but I don't want all the big photos, and it would be horribly expensive too.

So, what format / scheme is the Panraven one.

Although it looks like I'll miss this as we disembark on November 3rd, so I don't think it will be in place, but the information would be useful for future cruises.

Can someone tell me how this works? Is this an album of the photos taken on board, and do you have to buy all of those? I tend to make up a scrapbook or plain album, or a photobook (Costco or Photobox) from my own photos of the trip, but it would be good to have one of time on board, but I don't want all the big photos, and it would be horribly expensive too.

So, what format / scheme is the Panraven one.

Although it looks like I'll miss this as we disembark on November 3rd, so I don't think it will be in place, but the information would be useful for future cruises.

If you go to the Panraven site you should be able to view examples of their photo albums. They are like the ones you can do at Costco & other places however they are set up for the particular itinerary. They include maps of the cruise, itinerary, info & a few photos on each port of call which can all be modified by you. It's no longer required to buy expensive onboard photos to get it & you can download and use your own photos also.

The last price quoted was $49.95 for a 40 page photo album book with extra pages costing 99 cents each. I'm sailing on the Crown later this year & hope to have the 30% off promotion. :D

Archived