How to contact the ship?,

New Hampshire

I will be boarding Reflecfion on Sunday in Barcelona. Where can I find a phone number that I can leave with family members that they can contact me on the ship in case of emergency?

That information should be in your crusie documents.

I can't find it. In the days when the cruiseline sent your documents in the form of a booklet, that information was there. I can,t find it in any of the paperwork I did online when checking in.

You should have recieved an e-maol indicating that your documents are ready. Long document with the Passenger Contract. It's really what you once recieved in the mail. I've been trying to get to mine to see if I could locate the information foir you, but the Web site is not working at this time. You could always contact your TA who should have the information. Celebrity can give you what you need if you booked with them.

I can't find it. In the days when the cruiseline sent your documents in the form of a booklet, that information was there. I can,t find it in any of the paperwork I did online when checking in.

The last time we cruised the emerency number was in the documents you view online but not in those printed. The information is also on the Celebrity website but to save you searching, what you need is:

Emergency Contact:

Contact the ship by calling 00 1 732 335 3296. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to a American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®, Carte Blanche®, or JCB®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.

Sue

Here it is. We're leaving for the airport in a few minutes and will be on the same cruise.

Emergency contact: 1-877-266-1020. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This must be charged to an American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, Diners Club®, Carte Blanche®, or JCB®.

The correct info is already given above, but I'll add that it is on Celebrity's web site although it is not easy to find there as it is under the sub-heading of "during your cruise" which is illogically under the heading of "before you go".

http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/beforeYouGo/tabLanding.do?pagename=before_you_go_gateway&tab=before_you_go_during_cruise

On the above page there is a section called "phone" under the tab for "staying in touch".

Archived