Island Princess question

bubba98

Does anybody know on The island Princess if nybody is able to use the Sanctury pool on the back deck or is it for Sanctuary guest only? The pool on the aft deck of the emerald is always our favorite and was hoing you might be able to use the one on the island as well.

Does anybody know on The island Princess if nybody is able to use the Sanctury pool on the back deck or is it for Sanctuary guest only? The pool on the aft deck of the emerald is always our favorite and was hoing you might be able to use the one on the island as well.

That small pool in the Sanctuary is for Sanctuary guests only on the Island Princess... at least this was the case as of New Year's.

That small pool in the Sanctuary is for Sanctuary guests only on the Island Princess... at least this was the case as of New Year's.

Agree, but it is really not much or a pool.

980B01681112Sanctuarypooldeck12DSC01491.jpg

The covered Lotus pool is a much nicer one.

980A04381012LotusPoolDeck14DSC01295.jpg

The covered Lotus pool is the best place on any ship I have been on. For those of us who can not sit in the sun for for various reasons it is relaxing and not many use it. Great place to lounge around and read. Also that is where the Ice Cream bar is at. Spent many an hour there on my Partial transit of the canal cruise.

It's open to anyone but you cannot linger in the Sanctuary area to get out of the sun. It's also accessible only through the Sanctuary. I booked the Sanctuary for my entire very recent Island Princess cruise and rarely saw anyone other than those who had booked the Sanctuary use it.

Archived