Centrum 60's and 70's parties on the Rhapsody of the Seas?

Luckybrat

Hi Cruisers!

I'm looking into a cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas into Alaska and I cam across a mention of 60's and 70's parties in the Centrum. I'm dying to know:

1.) Has anybody been on a cruise on the Rhapsody and know if these are still happening? My husband will LOVE this!

2.) Is this a costume party, where people wear retro outfits from those eras? I'll have to remember that when packing!

I have never been on Rhapsody but they have done a 70's party on every other RCI ship that I have been on. The Cruise Director's staff will be in costume as will many of the guests. We've never dressed for these events because it means packing more clothes.

Hi Cruisers!

I'm looking into a cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas into Alaska and I cam across a mention of 60's and 70's parties in the Centrum. I'm dying to know:

1.) Has anybody been on a cruise on the Rhapsody and know if these are still happening? My husband will LOVE this!

2.) Is this a costume party, where people wear retro outfits from those eras? I'll have to remember that when packing!

We were on Rhapsody this past June and they had a 70's party. I did not notice anyone (besides the cruise director's staff) dressed in 70's garb.

We had 60s and 70s Centrum parties in the Centrum this August on Jewel (same class of ship, I think). They were awesome. Lots of passengers did dress up, but it's fine not to as well, you wouldn't feel out of place.

Archived