DEAR PescadoAmarillo : A BOOK ON YOUR EMERALD JOURNEYS?

AmberTeka

I read some of your posts last year and enjoyed every one of them. I think you and your DH spent 100 days on the Emerald. I think a book about that would be fascinating. On the ship..off the ship....people you met on the way..ditto staff and crew...

If you ever decide to write one...I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Make that 5 copies! Whenever I'm having a stressful day at work I'll sign on and read a few days worth the 100 Night Blog. That small escape always makes me feel better and to tell you how work is going lately, I'm reading her blog for the 3rd time! Your recent addition regarding visiting Water Island was excellent. We were there last year at this time and can't wait to go back.

After 11 consecutive cruises with Princess, we're defecting briefly to try Holland America for a 10-day cruise this December. Princess will always be our favorite cruise line though.

Despite the scheduled dry dock for the Emerald Princess, I hope you get to spend the Winter on a cruise ship.

Thanks again for your blog.

(Blushing here:o)

Thanks everyone! I guess Mom's not my only blog audience. ;)

As for Crown Grill: hard to say. The menus have been changed a bit and I'm not familiar with them or their timing during each cruise. Many people like the Caribbean or Chef's Dinner menus least, but I actually love the Caribbean menu (cioppino and key lime pie), and the Chef's Dinner menu has the twice baked goat cheese soufflé which is another favorite.

(Blushing here:o)

Thanks everyone! I guess Mom's not my only blog audience. ;)

As for Crown Grill: hard to say. The menus have been changed a bit and I'm not familiar with them or their timing during each cruise. Many people like the Caribbean or Chef's Dinner menus least, but I actually love the Caribbean menu (cioppino and key lime pie), and the Chef's Dinner menu has the twice baked goat cheese soufflé which is another favorite.

What is the link, please.

10... and I may rush to buy is as we will be sailing on her soon.:)

Maybe, until the book, you could give us you top 10 ? Top 10 tips ( not money...advice), top 10 quiet places, top 10 differences from other ships etc...

Edited by Sailingpeace

OK, I really am embarrassed here. Your comments are very generous. If you enjoy reading, check out the blog in a couple of weeks (hint, hint). I won't be posting anything else here about it, or following CC comments, but there is an email link in the blog.

http://www.pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com

:D:D:D

OK, I really am embarrassed here. Your comments are very generous. If you enjoy reading, check out the blog in a couple of weeks (hint, hint). I won't be posting anything else here about it, or following CC comments, but there is an email link in the blog.

http://www.pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com

:D:D:D

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Dear pescado amarillo, We have sailed on the Emerald 6 times and soon again here on april 8th...seeing as princess just introduced the A1 all inclusive drink package, I have a few questions that being on board right now you might be able to answer for us. My email is iambibs@aol.com and would love if you were willing to help out....having read all of your blogs I agree that you would make a great book. Your posts are very well done...Look forward to reading them and sorry that you MIGHT be off the ship when we sail in april on the 8th..It would be nice to chat with you while walking around the deck. Thanks for the blog and pictures.

Michael Schwarz aka iambibs

ps I post on the emerald april 8th cruise critic message boards...

Jeannie, I am going to miss your blog as I suspect it will will be coming to a close shortly for this season! Especially after your comment about checking out the blog in the next couple of weeks. I read daily after "fuzzy water and popcorn"! Sorry we missed you this year on the Emerald. We were on the Ruby and the Crown for a couple of weeks. Safe travels home,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't mean to embarrass you, but I, too, am a fan and daily reader of the blog. It's always an escape from my daily routine to have a few "cruise moments" while reading about your time on the Emerald this Winter. Thanks for sharing, and here's to many more Barefoot Bubbly toasts! :D

Edited by brentlym

I am an avid reader of your blog. Each morning I check my email followed by updating Sparks People and then on to reading your blog.

Thank you so much. My husband had a hip replacement in late Nov so we have been stuck in frozen Canada this winter. Your blog is a ray of sunshine & warmth for me.

Judy

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

I also was impressed with your blog and forwarded it to a few friends who also found it of great interest.

Not sure I would want to emulate your cruising accomplishments but interesting to speculate.

Continue to enjoy your choices.

I have enjoyed your blog from Day 1; it's one of the first things I check on the computer each day. You have such a gift! Thank you for sharing your experiences, recommendations and advice with all of us, and enjoy the rest of your time at sea!

What I find interesting is the fact that you keep sailing around the same ports and on the same ship yet your writing skills/abilities make us want to read your blog even though it's a repeat most of the time, excellent job ...keep it up!