Card Room

busia1

Ah, but then you lose the melodic click-clack of the traditional set!!! (try stuffing your shoes with the loose tiles - not only will they fill the "dead" space, they'll keep your shoes from getting crushed beneath the weight of your clothes!)

Ah, but then you lose the melodic click-clack of the traditional set!!! (try stuffing your shoes with the loose tiles - not only will they fill the "dead" space, they'll keep your shoes from getting crushed beneath the weight of your clothes!)

They would also make a very attractive belt.. and hey.. won't set off the alarm at the airport..

I'm sorry to hear that Oceania does not have a set of tiles. However, thanks for all your suggestions. I chuckled at each response! Card game version, stuffing the tiles in my shoes, etc. My husband already complains that my luggage is too heavy. That's all he'd need to see is me pulling tiles out of my shoes!

And you're right, you need to hear that click-clack sound!

Making belts?? Do they have an arts and crafts class on the ship (just kidding).

So do they at least have a band or trio that plays dance music after dinner?

So do they at least have a band or trio that plays dance music after dinner?

"After dinner" is a very broad time range aboard Oceania's vessels, given the assigned seating times for the premium restaurants and the five-course meals in the Grand Dining Room! If you can finish your dinner in a timely manner, there's after-dinner entertainment in the Main Lounge (e.g., a musical presentation or comic act), followed by dancing upstairs in the Horizons Lounge to live or recorded music. Given that you could easily spend two or three in the dining room, missing the entertainment, you can go directly to the Horizons Lounge and boogie off dinner!

Archived