What did they change in the showers on Millennium???

renroc13

OK I have searched for several hours looking to see what they did with the showers on the"M" class since it was refurbished. I know they put a new shower head in but did they take away the hand held shower to do this? I loved having the hand held in the Millennium and was disappointed when they did not put them in the Solstice level ships.

We are in Concierge Class , Aft cabin for the BtoB in 3 weeks Australia to Asia.

Also do they still have the shower curtains or did they replace them with doors. I am reading conflicting thing.

Any info welcome...

Thanks,

Karen

Hi there,

The showers onboard M class ships have remained the same, except for Aqua Class cabins, which have now glass doors and multi-jets.

The only change in the bathrooms is the removal of the wall mounted driers. they have been replaced by a nightlight.

Hi there,

The showers onboard M class ships have remained the same, except for Aqua Class cabins, which have now glass doors and multi-jets.

The only change in the bathrooms is the removal of the wall mounted driers. they have been replaced by a nightlight.

Thank you...the nightlights on the "S" class are great improvments. Glad they added them to the "M" class ships.

OK I have searched for several hours looking to see what they did with the showers on the"M" class since it was refurbished. I know they put a new shower head in but did they take away the hand held shower to do this? I loved having the hand held in the Millennium and was disappointed when they did not put them in the Solstice level ships.

We are in Concierge Class , Aft cabin for the BtoB in 3 weeks Australia to Asia.

Also do they still have the shower curtains or did they replace them with doors. I am reading conflicting thing.

Any info welcome...

Thanks,

Karen

I'm on the Millennium tonight,

The nice removable shower head is still here ( the good news ). The awful mildewy shower curtain is also.....( the bad news )

I'm on the Millennium tonight,

The nice removable shower head is still here ( the good news ). The awful mildewy shower curtain is also.....( the bad news )

Thank you...we are on for 31 days and I was hoping for the hand helds.....we will ask for a replacement (lovely shower curtain) too if needed.

We have the aft cabin which never gets a price reduction but we are thrilled with the extra outside space and it will be worth everything we paid for it for that long of a trip.

Thanks for the update....

Karen

Archived