Mariner post refurb

39august

Did Mariner get a Park Cafe during her refurb? She did get a Dog House, right?

No unfortunately not LOVE Park Cafe it's meant to be getting added onto Serenade so looking forward for our next cruise. It does have Dog House & also Giovannis which was great.

Unless it was moved, it should still be located on the Promanade Deck right next to Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. :confused: I think my wife posted a couple of pictures of the Park Cafe on her website.

DW and I ate there several times last December on our Christmas cruise from Galveston, TX. Great food! :p

I'm looking forward to the Dog House. We enjoyed eating there on the Radiance.

You can see pictures of our Christmas cruise on my wife's website, Nancy's Oasis. I'll insert a link below.

http://nancysoasis.com/christmascruise2011/christmascruise2011.html

Unless it was moved, it should still be located on the Promanade Deck right next to Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. :confused: I think my wife posted a couple of pictures of the Park Cafe on her website.

DW and I ate there several times last December on our Christmas cruise from Galveston, TX. Great food! :p

Unfortunately, that's the Cafe Promenade and not a Park Cafe:(

Dog House

How do you build your dog? Take a seat at the counter for traditional hot dogs, brats, sausages and other delicious linked meats, plus a variety of toppings to split a long bun. On Allure of the Seas®, Radiance of the Seas®, and Splendour of the Seas®.

Now also on Mariner of the Seas.

According to the official RCI website, the Park Cafe is only featured on the newest ships, the Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, and Radiance of the Seas.

Go to the link below for more info.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experience/html.do?exCode=972

That info is a little dated. In addition to the ships mentioned above, Park Cafe is also on Splendour, Rhapsody, and Grandeur. It looks like they intend to install Park Cafe on all Vision and Radiance class ships. It's also planned for all Voyager class ships except Mariner.

I'm looking forward to the Dog House. We enjoyed eating there on the Radiance.

You can see pictures of our Christmas cruise on my wife's website, Nancy's Oasis. I'll insert a link below.

http://nancysoasis.com/christmascruise2011/christmascruise2011.html

Thank You for sharing Nancy's link for pictures!

That info is a little dated. In addition to the ships mentioned above, Park Cafe is also on Splendour, Rhapsody, and Grandeur. It looks like they intend to install Park Cafe on all Vision and Radiance class ships. It's also planned for all Voyager class ships except Mariner.

Radiance has Park Cafe...that's why I am hoping that Serenade will too. :D:):D

Radiance has Park Cafe...that's why I am hoping that Serenade will too. :D:):D

It is getting added to Serenade when it goes for dry dock. We will have it for our B2B.

We just noticed that the most recent Revitalization Guide dated 11-Oct-2012 had Park Cafe listed for Serenade and Enchantment. That was a welcome change from the last revision.

Bob

I think it makes a lot of sense for Royal to put some upgrades on the Radiance and Vision class first. The Voyager Class and Freedom class already have upgrades that these dont. It will probably help to enhance the desireability for these smaller ships.

does anyone know if Mariner still has breakfast cereal in the small boxes or whether its now in the dispensors? We sailed on Vision a few weeks ago and they had dispensors, I like the Kelloggs Granola, I don't know what was in this one but it certainly didnt taste like it, we cannot get it in the UK so I look forward to it as a treat with honey when cruising.

Archived