For those who have booked or recently used FTTF.

rjschaack16

Ok, I looked stupid because I called and could not find mine. On our luggage tags there is the faster to the fun logo. I was just looking on my boarding passes and not the luggage tags. Whew!! After 3 phone calls and half an hour all settled!!

I just purchased FTTF for my upcoming cruise on the Dream. It does not show on my boarding pass or luggage tags yet. For those who have purchased it recently or used it recently. When did the FTTF show up on or boarding documents or luggage tags? Thanks in advance and no flamers please.

Maybe it depends on if you're booking one of the established FTTF ships, or one of the newer ones rolled out yesterday?

I purchased mine yesterday for the Dream 11/24/2012 . I never did get the "confirmation e-mail" nor did I see it. But when you go to print your boarding pass again, it should print on the third page. at least mine did. I still don't have anything special on my luggage tags. Calling seemed to be useless since when I did I was told "That's not my department". I don't think they told the phone reps squat before they rolled it out. I'm guessing they want to have secret roll-outs, but if you don't trust your staff to keep their mouths shut, don't hire them. at least tell them the morning you roll it out. sheesh.

edited: I apologize, it printed on the 3rd page of my booking summary. Still not on my boarding pass

Someone out there must be able to tell me when the FTTF showed up on their documents and luggage tags. Please someone give me a timeline of when I should contact Carnival when it is not showing.

Mine showed up the 2 days after I purchased.

Someone out there must be able to tell me when the FTTF showed up on their documents and luggage tags. Please someone give me a timeline of when I should contact Carnival when it is not showing.

Mine showed up the same day. FTTF on side of luggage tags and the little circle logo on the boarding pass. I had already printed them all so had to go back and reprint after purchasing... Hope this helps!:)

FYI, mine still isn't on my luggage tags or boarding pass. I called web tech support and he couldn't figure it out either. He said to wait a week and if it still wasn't there, to give them a call back. He did show it's purchased and on my booking details (which I can print as confirmation), just not on the boarding pass or luggage tags. I'm not as concerned with the boarding pass as much as the tags, personally. Since I paid for priority luggage delivery, it really needs to be there.

I just purchased FTTF for my upcoming cruise on the Dream. It does not show on my boarding pass or luggage tags yet. For those who have purchased it recently or used it recently. When did the FTTF show up on or boarding documents or luggage tags? Thanks in advance and no flamers please.

We booked it on the next two of our three upcoming cruises and I believe the logo appeared immediately on our luggage tags.

Kevin C

I purchased FTTF on my Jan 2013 Valor, and it showed up on my documents and luggage tags right away.

The logo is on my boarding pass for April 2013 sailing. I didn't check right away after purchasing F2F but it was there a few days later.

Could you please provide a link to this official wording or is it just something you think might happen? (I think this is how all these rumours get started!). I have read nothing at all pertaining to this. I know they are sold in batches of 15. My sailing is in April 2013 and they have so far only offered 15, which sold out, and they have as yet not offered any more.

I think that's just a misunderstanding. What I understand the F2F program to be is capacity controlled based on the number of plats and above booked on the cruise. I'm not sure how far out they open F2F bookings, but I think they will just make fewer F2F's available if more plats are booked, but won't cancel already purchased F2F's if all of a sudden a bunch of plats book a particular cruise in the last couple months.

It was available a few days ago, and then it sold out.

That's my point though. If it's sold out, it's not listed on the shore excursions page as "sold out" or as "click for more details" as others suggest it should be.

Interesting, because the OP appears to be on my cruise, and there isn't anything in the Shore Excursions about FTTF right now.

I was pretty sure F2F was flagged as "sold out" after the second (and final) batch of slots was gone, but maybe not. It showed a "more info" button on the Excursions page after the first 15 were sold, but before the second one. It might be that they'll show it that way if they're deciding to offer another batch of 15, which they did on our sailing.

Where did you read this? I highly doubt they will cancel any FTTF no matter how many

Platinums are on board. They only offer 15 per sailing and that more money for them.

Not correct. They've offered as many as 30 on some sailings, including ours. Haven't seen anyone report more than 30 F2F slots sold...yet.

I was pretty sure F2F was flagged as "sold out" after the second (and final) batch of slots was gone, but maybe not. It showed a "more info" button on the Excursions page after the first 15 were sold, but before the second one. It might be that they'll show it that way if they're deciding to offer another batch of 15, which they did on our sailing.

Not correct. They've offered as many as 30 on some sailings, including ours. Haven't seen anyone report more than 30 F2F slots sold...yet.

Thanks for the correct info, I should have stated that in the first place.

How did you find the FTTF for the Dream? We are sailing in Feb and would like to purchase it but I couldn't find it under excursions like someone had mentioned. Thank you for your help.

Like the other poster said: go to the excursions drop down, put Port Canaveral in the selection box- FTTF should show up under Pt Canaveral excursions for the Dream.

It only just became available for the Dream Nov 10th sailing. It is already sold out for that sailing. I tried to book it, it shows up under excursions, but when I try to reserve it- it takes me to another pg. I am assuming this means it is sold out, since several others on my roll call booked it.

I just refreshed the shore excursions page and found the FTTF listed for my cruise. Anyone on Dream Jan 19, there were 8 tickets left as of a half hour ago or so.

Oops, make that 7 lol

And remember you only click on one name to purchase it, not everyone in your party.

is the FTTF logo on your luggage tags and boarding pass, or just your booking summary? Thank you.

I just bought it a couple hours ago, and don't see it on my luggage tags yet. Since I'm not paid in full yet, I don't have access to the boarding pass.

Archived