Navigator OS??

39august

I picked 1328 OS because it would appear that it is not under the pool deck area but under the passageway that leads into the WJ. I am looking for a quiet suite. We have to be careful about GS's as they can be very noisy from deck chairs being dragged around and carts rollling around. So, can anyone comment about this OS location, please? 1320 would be perfect but it is not available. Would the OS back of 1328, which would be over Portofino, be as quiet? I would prefer a cabin that does not have the slanted balcony, but avoiding noise is my first priority.

1320 is on the "hump"...VERY convenient! You really aren't under anything that should cause noise issues. As you know, NO cabin is completely silent....you will hear noises from the hallway on ANY deck and ANY location....can't be helped. In your present location, you shouldn't have chair noises. The hallways are carpeted and your ceiling isn't the floor above! There is space between the two.

I would keep the OS, unless the lesser space of a GS would suit you.

We are sailing 1 Dec on the NOS in 1330 and choose it for the same reason, hopefully less noise. Had one suite directly under the pool before, and super early in the morning they started dragging the pool chairs out, and Boy that will wake you up! Usually we are on the Hump, but one room back really makes no difference. Happy sailing 39august!

Archived