Allure is about to leave Port Everglades

I love how the cams zoom in on the banners. So you can go back and watch them on youtube. Ill be sure to have one on mine.

Make sure you send them an email to let them know when and where you will be on the ship. Go to the webcam site and click on the link called "request a wave"

I watched the Allure sail out today and captured a few screen shots for my friend who was sailing out today---I didn't even know she was going on Allure until I saw it on Facebook this morning! Made it more exciting to watch!

I watched the Allure sail out today and captured a few screen shots for my friend who was sailing out today---I didn't even know she was going on Allure until I saw it on Facebook this morning! Made it more exciting to watch!

how do you do the screen shots?

how do you do the screen shots?

Just hit the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard and paste into photo editing software or word doc.

I had trouble getting Port Canaveral cam to load today as well. Maybe overloaded?

Just hit the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard and paste into photo editing software or word doc.

I had trouble getting Port Canaveral cam to load today as well. Maybe overloaded?

Thanks I never knew you could do that...I wish I would of known that last Sunday when I saw my brother go out on the Freedom. Oh well next time and have to let my daughter know when I go out in Dec.

Thanks I never knew you could do that...I wish I would of known that last Sunday when I saw my brother go out on the Freedom. Oh well next time and have to let my daughter know when I go out in Dec.

They archive the sailaway videos. It usually takes a week or two for them to get updated. I think the site to watch videos is www.inletphotos.com.

All the port web cams are down today (Monday), at least on my computer. As a port web cam junkie, I really do miss the web cams. However, that is a very samll matter compared to what all the folks up north are facing today and the next days.

Sorry you have not been able to access the cams. I had some slight problems but for the majority of the day I was able to access each of them and am watching now.

Watching the NY webcam earlier today in the daylight hours was indeed frightening. Hope all in the northeast will be safe.

From earlier today

579209_527599187267708_1805080389_n.jpg

377373_4427260333739_3978099_n.jpg

Archived