Pride's Cruise to NoWhere

Gailerina

nice getawaThose prices seem high. I hope they are $99-$150 range. it would be a y.

If I figure right (based on what I just paid for a 3 day) OV room for 2 pp

Taxes on a 2 day are about $37.00, if inside room is $347 -37.00 in taxes =$310.00, divide by 2 = $155.00 pp.

Someone on FB booked and gave pricing (taxes & all)

Inside $347.56

Balcony $497.56

Yeah, that was Cass (my fiancee). We jumped on this. She called Carnival direct and asked for the Pride's 11/2 sailing. Person she talked to had prices for several categories. We booked an OV for $397 total for the two of us with all taxes and prepaid grat's. With the fact that we'll most likely be without power for most of this week, I'm sure we'll love this little quickie.

This must be what it's like to live in Florida with hurricanes and short cruises :o

Apparently I got through to an awesome person who knew info. I don't have the paper in front of me but an inside for 2 is close to 350 (taxes and all included) and a balcony is about 500.

I am not a fan of insides, but I would probably do it, especially if the lower price convinces a friend to go :)

Seems high to me for a very last minute cruise to nowhere

Just booked $336 with taxes and tips
Hmmm.... How did you book? Not yet on Carnivals site or a large on line site .:rolleyes:

[quote=

This must be what it's like to live in Florida with hurricanes and short cruises :o

Excuse me moved from DC 7 years ago and have never seen a hint of a hurricane while my friends up north get hammered?

Just keep in mind it might be the rainy day cruise to nowhere?

:eek::eek::eek: WOW.... This is perfect this weekend... I live in the Harrisburg area and could get to the port in a jiffy... Might bring my dad along but he is all scared of getting seasickness... Might wait to book on the Carnival site tomorrow...

I was seriously considering this cruise, since I live in Baltimore and could even afford it on my own. But as I work on my midterm...I realized the possibility of no power means falling behind in school work :/ I am sure my Professor would not want to hear I am heading on a cruise :(

Hopefully you all come back with some nice stories though :)

And if I don't lost power and can finish my work, maybe I can actually go :)

Yeah, that was Cass (my fiancee). We jumped on this. She called Carnival direct and asked for the Pride's 11/2 sailing. Person she talked to had prices for several categories. We booked an OV for $397 total for the two of us with all taxes and prepaid grat's. With the fact that we'll most likely be without power for most of this week, I'm sure we'll love this little quickie.

Lol, yes, and this Floridian will be on one of those short cruises in 4 days! No power, good point & good call. Enjoy!

Excuse me moved from DC 7 years ago and have never seen a hint of a hurricane while my friends up north get hammered?

Just keep in mind it might be the rainy day cruise to nowhere?

You won't get many hurricanes in Jax because of the location and curvature. One of the safest cities in FL to miss those storms. Lived there for 35 yrs, toughest we had was in 2004 when we were inidated with them BTB. Count your blessings. :)

The cruise is not sold out,must have been a glitch in the system,first time I checked it said sold out,now it gives options for all categories.

Same here, that was od??

Inside for $291.56 complete or $391.56 for a balcony, hmmmm

Total 2 Travelers:$298.00*Gov't Fees/Taxes:$93.56Total:$391.56

I thought the price was a little high and thought about what we spend for 6 meals, hotels and entertainment for 2.

The biggest PITN for these is getting on and getting off. Having done it once, it was too much aggravation. As a VIP, I would reconsider, if they had it. You have to bring all your luggage on and off.

The biggest PITN for these is getting on and getting off. Having done it once, it was too much aggravation. As a VIP, I would reconsider, if they had it. You have to bring all your luggage on and off.

How much luggage does one bring for a 2 nighter? An overnighter will do:)

How much luggage do you need for a 2 day cruise ? :p

Archived