Pride's Cruise to NoWhere

Gailerina

I am tempted....

Due to the cancellation of the Carnival Pride 10/28/12 sailing, a new 2 day Cruise to Nowhere 11/02/12 sailing has been opened. Please see below itinerary information.

11/2/12 Fri PRIDE BALTIMORE, MD 4:30 PM

11/3/12 Sat PRIDE "FUN DAY" AT SEA At Sea At Sea

11/4/12 Sun PRIDE BALTIMORE, MD 9:00 AM

So, maybe a chance for local people to enjoy a two day cruise in calm seas and have a brilliant time on board.

cheers

Apparently I got through to an awesome person who knew info. I don't have the paper in front of me but an inside for 2 is close to 350 (taxes and all included) and a balcony is about 500.

I am not a fan of insides, but I would probably do it, especially if the lower price convinces a friend to go :)

I am tempted....

Due to the cancellation of the Carnival Pride 10/28/12 sailing, a new 2 day Cruise to Nowhere 11/02/12 sailing has been opened. Please see below itinerary information.

11/2/12 Fri PRIDE BALTIMORE, MD 4:30 PM

11/3/12 Sat PRIDE "FUN DAY" AT SEA At Sea At Sea

11/4/12 Sun PRIDE BALTIMORE, MD 9:00 AM

So, maybe a chance for local people to enjoy a two day cruise in calm seas and have a brilliant time on board.

cheers

hehehe... I just got back home from the Pride's REAL cruise to nowhere. ;-)) mUsta had a great time, cos I don't remember a thing about it! ;-)

I would absolutely jump on this one if I wasn't going to be on the Valor next weekend. As someone else mentioned, great way to get one more credit towards platinum and being grandfathered into the new program. Honestly those prices aren't bad either. Especially if you can just drive to the port.

To anyone booking, enjoy and have one for me!! :D

Archived