Diamond + and Vision OTS

No CL yet, but she will have one (and a DL) after her makeover next spring.. The Diamond Event on our Fjords cruise in September was held in the Viking Crown Lounge. I have read reports that they provide appetizers, but they didn't for us cruise. I think Trainman2 had them on his just-completed Panama Canal cruises.

Is there a Concierge Lounge on Vision? If not, does anybody know where the Diamond Event is held? I apologise if this question has been asked and answered a million times!!:o:rolleyes::o

No CL until revitalization scheduled for Oct 2013.

Is there a Concierge Lounge on Vision? If not, does anybody know where the Diamond Event is held? I apologise if this question has been asked and answered a million times!!:o:rolleyes::o

We just returned from a 28 day B2B Panama Canal on the Vision.

The nightly "diamond event" was held in the Viking Crown with appetizers, wine, and champaign. The service was excellent.

A dedicated Concierge Lounge and a dedicated Diamond Lounge will not be added until the ship drydocks in September 2013. (I thought drydock was October 2013 as Clarea stated, but they kept saying September while we were on the ship.)

The ship is in great shape and is spotlessly clean. The crew is fantastic.

We just returned from a 28 day B2B Panama Canal on the Vision.

The nightly "diamond event" was held in the Viking Crown with appetizers, wine, and champaign. The service was excellent.

A dedicated Concierge Lounge and a dedicated Diamond Lounge will not be added until the ship drydocks in September 2013. (I thought drydock was October 2013 as Clarea stated, but they kept saying September while we were on the ship.)

The ship is in great shape and is spotlessly clean. The crew is fantastic.

Glad to read this last. I was concerned as she was due a major overhaul not long after I sail her in March. This sets any concerns aside. :)

Archived