Discrepancy in onboard credit

bots33

Hi all

Booked an Eastern Med Norwegian Jade cruise next January with ************* which offered USD175 onboard credit. Now got my booking but my NCL account only shows USD25 credit for the trip. What should I do? Chase up NCL or the TA?

Thanks for any replies.

Hi all

Booked an Eastern Med Norwegian Jade cruise next January with ************* which offered USD175 onboard credit. Now got my booking but my NCL account only shows USD25 credit for the trip. What should I do? Chase up NCL or the TA?

Thanks for any replies.

If you're getting an OBC offer/inducement to book with a particular TA you need to determine the source. Is NCL giving $25 and the TA giving $150? Was the TA promising $175 on top of the $25 from NCL for a total of $200? Was the TA wrong in thinking NCL was offering the whole $175? ALWAYS get a complete accounting of any OBC offers before putting down your deposit.

By the way, if the TA is kicking in additional $150 OBC it would be normal for them to not actually buy the OBC until shortly before your departure. When they do, be sure to get a copy of the confirmation they'll get from NCL so you have something in hand when you walk on the ship.

We are to receive $100 OBC in January. $50 from NCL which has always showed on our reservation and $50 from our TA group which should be on a voucher in our cabin. Our TA told us to take her phone # with us and when we board, if the voucher is not there, to call her immediately so that she can fix it before we sail! Another good reason to arrive early. :)

Archived