Taxi cost Mia to port

Muumuu

How about taxi fare from the port to Amtrak?

Amtrak station in Miami is a couple of miles north of the MIA airport -- I would guesstimate (never having taken a taxi to/from there) that a cab to POM or downtown Miami hotels would cost about $30+tip; I suspect Yogi or one of the other locals can give you a better estimate.

Based upon my limited experieince with Amtrak - never on time :mad: - I hope that you are being a smart cruiser and plan to arrive in Miami at least one day before your cruise; I'd hate to have a late train cause a missed ship! :eek:

Good luck! :)

Amtrak station in Miami is a couple of miles north of the MIA airport -- I would guesstimate (never having taken a taxi to/from there) that a cab to POM or downtown Miami hotels would cost about $30+tip; I suspect Yogi or one of the other locals can give you a better estimate.

Based upon my limited experieince with Amtrak - never on time :mad: - I hope that you are being a smart cruiser and plan to arrive in Miami at least one day before your cruise; I'd hate to have a late train cause a missed ship! :eek:

Good luck! :)

We are arriving one day prior, staying at an airport hotel, taking shuttle to pier. After cruise, we will taxi back to Amtrak for return train. We live less than 4 hours away but hate the drive.

We are arriving one day prior, staying at an airport hotel, taking shuttle to pier. After cruise, we will taxi back to Amtrak for return train. We live less than 4 hours away but hate the drive.

Sounds like a plan - have a great cruise! :)

The AmTrak station is up in Opa Locka. A taxi from downtown to there on a weekend in light traffic shouldn't be more than $40.

hi is the am track close to the Sheraton. We are there on Saturday and hope to go the Clevelander and view the night life. The are 8 of us, any idea if a taxi could take all of us or should we use someone like a limo service.

Archived