Help someone escape completely - Princess giving away 40 cruises

Coral

link to nomination

In celebration of Princess' 40th anniversary this year, we are giving away 40 complimentary 7-Day cruises to the Caribbean and Mexican Riviera to individuals who deserve to "escape completely."

In your life there is probably a person who really needs an escape. How about a friend? A family member? A co-worker? A teacher? In the form of an essay, tell us their story. Why do they deserve to "escape completely"? Just think...you could make this person's dreams come true. Nominate them now.

All entries must be received by August 31. U.S. and Canada residents only. Must be 21 years or older. Please read the terms and conditions.

link to nomination

In celebration of Princess' 40th anniversary this year, we are giving away 40 complimentary 7-Day cruises to the Caribbean and Mexican Riviera to individuals who deserve to "escape completely."

In your life there is probably a person who really needs an escape. How about a friend? A family member? A co-worker? A teacher? In the form of an essay, tell us their story. Why do they deserve to "escape completely"? Just think...you could make this person's dreams come true. Nominate them now.

All entries must be received by August 31. U.S. and Canada residents only. Must be 21 years or older. Please read the terms and conditions.

I guess it would be wrong to nominate myself right?;)

Thank you for the link, I nominated my mother one of the most deserving people I know to win a trip like this. She has never been on a cruise and I would like her to experience what I know.

Archived