Why Are Other Lines So Much More Expensive

TravelGal22

Gary NCL has studios specially priced for singles normally 250 dep vs 500 dep today for a special a 125 deposit and once onboard you can buy an FCC for 250 and get 100 OBC on the present cruise

That is good to know, Although I am booked on the Glory on 3/17/2013 I got a cruise rate of 925.00 solo I think it would be hard to get a better on other cruise lines.

Thanks

Comparing Carnival to RCL,Holland ,Princess or celebrity is like comparing Walmart to Saks fifth Avenue ,both offer the same type of items but quality is not the same . .But hey you get what you pay for.

Not always true;) Example. I worked in a factory years ago. What was on the rack went to different stores. The difference?? The label!!

Trust me, I know where you are coming from. I cruise different lines, but the majority of my cruises have been Carnival. I get irritated by the looks I get when someone asks me what line I did what cruise on and I reply Carnival. It happens all the time. People feel the need to have something to look down upon.

I admit, I am not a fan of the changes Carnival has made recently. However, it is still a great value for the money at times. I am cruising less and less with them, but I would never be condecending to someone who does. That is just rude.

I am scheduled to have lunch with John Heald when the Legend is in NY and I am going to tell him that after 35 CCL cruises my Sunshine TA will be mylast CCL

Archived