“Live” from the Carnival Sensation & Carnival Freedom: Nov 8-17,2012: B2B

MrFunInTheSun

Thanks good to know. We are doing the one that goes to Dunns Falls and some shopping .That way it covers everything our group wants to do.

You'll have a great time, I actually enjoyed Jamaica quite a bit. Looking forward to when I sail to that port again one day.

Have a great cruise!

I will check out this review in detail a little more now that I'm going on the Freedom. Check my Ecstasy/Sensation review to see if I include you in any pics :p

You'll love the Freedom, are you sailing on the 6 or 8 day itinerary? It's nice sailing out of Ft Lauderdale too.

You'll love the Freedom, are you sailing on the 6 or 8 day itinerary? It's nice sailing out of Ft Lauderdale too.

Yeah I booked it yesterday. We are cruising on the 6 day itinerary because I wanted to go back to Key West. We have never sailed out of Fort Lauderdale. You may not remember this.....but I will ask anyway. Is it a long walk to get on the ship??? The terminal in Port Canaveral was too much walking to get onboard for us :o

Yeah I booked it yesterday. We are cruising on the 6 day itinerary because I wanted to go back to Key West. We have never sailed out of Fort Lauderdale. You may not remember this.....but I will ask anyway. Is it a long walk to get on the ship??? The terminal in Port Canaveral was too much walking to get onboard for us :o

I don't recall Ft Lauderdale being anywhere near as much of a walk once at the pier and checking in as it was in Port Canaveral. You are right though, Port Canaveral is quite the hike to the ship. Both my cruises out of there it was the same. Although when I sailed the Sensation it seemed to be longer than when I was the Ecstasy, depending on what gates they open I guess.

Hopefully on your sailing on the Freedom you will dock at Mallory Square too, that was the first time a ship I've been on has docked there and it does add to the experience in a positive way. Not having to take the tram from the Navy pier is a huge plus.

• 1 month later...
I'm so glad you posted this review. I was on the same sailing and loved seeing it from your view!

Thank you April22, not sure how I missed your post, but guess I did. Glad you had a great time on this cruise too. Didn't see any other reviews from our great sailing. Perhaps we met and didn't even know it! :)

Happy future cruising!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone…

Thank you all for joining me on my previous “Live” cruise reports when I was aboard the lovely Monarch of the seas, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom & Carnival Ecstasy. It is that time again where I am fortunate to be going aboard a ship for some new cruise adventures.

Please join me on my next “Live” cruise report and adventures! I'll be boarding Royal Caribbean's beautiful Jewel of the Seas: April 13-18, 2013 . New adventures to begin Saturday morning!

Please view the link below to follow along this exciting “Live” cruise adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1826302

Our itinerary during the next 5 days and 5 nights:

jewelitinary_zpsda377032.jpg

Thanks for joining me on my great cruise adventure, till a later time...

• 2 months later...

Great Review!

Last time I was in Grand Cayman I did the rays and rum point only we did the Rays first then Rum Point.

It was a private excursion and we beat the ships excursions by 30 mins at least, so we spent more time with the rays and then about 2 hrs at Rum Point

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone…

Thank you all for joining me on my previous “Live” cruise reports when I was aboard the lovely Jewel of the Seas, Monarch of the Seas, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom & Carnival Ecstasy. It is that time again where I am fortunate to be going aboard a ship for some new cruise adventures.

Please join me on my next “Live” cruise report and adventures! I'll be boarding Royal Caribbean's beautiful Enchantment of the Seas: July 19-26, 2013 . New adventures to begin Friday morning!

Please view the link below to follow along this exciting “Live” cruise adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1881918

Our itinerary during the next 3 days and 3 nights: July 19-22,2013

July19Enchatmentoftheseas_zps51801ffb.jpg

Then...

Just when you thought you had enough... Why not cruise back to back!

Our itinerary during the next 4 days and 4 nights: July 22-26,2013

EnchantmentCruiseJuly_zpsd10810a4.jpg

Thanks for joining me on my great cruise adventure, till a later time...

Archived