Room Service Menu

Here's a more recent room service menu.

RegularRoomServiceMenu.jpg

i have had the Cesar salad at night many times its good but i mdr better. I loved the spinach and artichoke dip i had almost every night and usually would order a couple!! opps and also always had the cheesecake and yesss i would order a couple of those for a late night snack on the balcony usually with my daughter before bed.

Also just wanted to throw this out there i always use the rctv in your stateroom to order room service and also for breakfast the night before and you can schedule times etc. They will call you just before they get ready and make your order and bring to your room. Usually in the mornings they are pretty rushed lots of orders i guess.

In January, we have an aft junior suite and we are traveling with about a dozen friends. I'm pretty sure that our room will be the room to enjoy our carry-on bottles of wine one evening.

If we have a get together, is it appropriate to order several cheese plates and spinach/artichoke dips to enjoy as a group?

We've always had an OV on our previous cruises and I have never done this before so I'm just wondering.........:o

order as many as you want i have plenty of times and never had a problem but i usually always tip them if i order a lot.. The cheesecake i always order a few.

Are the room service eggs actually real eggs? (Or at least egg beaters?)

I've heard talk of powdered eggs, but I can't remember where people were saying they were served powdered eggs. Windjammer, maybe?

I'm planning on ordering room service breakfast often - and my BF can be really picky about eggs. :rolleyes:

I found the scrambled eggs to be really watery in the WJ and Room service.

Wasn't a fan of the sausages they used either. Perhaps i'm used to the finer sausages in the UK?

you may order from the full MDR menu only if booked in a GS or higher. they will actually provide the daily menu in the cabin. ( and it's also available on the Concierge Lounge as well as menus for the specialty restaurants.)

This is one reason my DH loves the GS - Eggs Benedict on the balcony! He hates to go on that other line that only serves continental breakfast in room - even if you are in their version of a GS.

I didn't see it on that menu, but hubby and I like to get the cheese platter and an order of rolls delivered for when we are getting ready in the afternoon/early evening. That way we can relax with a glass of wine on the balcony, enjoy our platter, take our showers, and just have a leisurely time together. I love it!

Hubby eats all the moldy cheese, and I eat all the good stuff! (or as he'd put it, wife eats the boring cheese, and I get the good stuff ;) )

order as many as you want i have plenty of times and never had a problem but i usually always tip them if i order a lot.. The cheesecake i always order a few.

You should be tipping no matter how much you order, just more if you order a lot.

This is one reason my DH loves the GS - Eggs Benedict on the balcony! He hates to go on that other line that only serves continental breakfast in room - even if you are in their version of a GS.

I'm the one addicted to eggs Benedict. my last cruise I didn't realize you could request it in the MDR even if it wasn't on the menu( and in fact a couple fo times we skipped MDR brekkies as it wasn't! hehehe)

I think this next time I will utilize room service a bit more....Breakfast on the balcony facing Nassau would be my idea of a perfect Christmas morning....(with my luck we'll be facing the open ocean.. oh the horror.. all that beauty and nature)

Archived