Another Baristas question!

Louby-Lou

On Riviera, I can't remember specifically about the availability of tea, but I know Baristas sent me elsewhere for hot chocolate (which was packets from Nestle). I think there was always a selection of teas available in the Terrace Buffet with hot water that you could access anytime. Or the concierge/executive lounges have teas available if you have access to those. The only brand I saw was Twinings except in Red Ginger.

The usual selection of Twinings teas are available in Baristas, you just get hot water from the machine the same as in the other areas.

They have a machine in Baristas???

I only saw the big coffee maker

We have not been on the O class ships since early 2011 so maybe things have changed

They have a machine in Baristas???

I only saw the big coffee maker

We have not been on the O class ships since early 2011 so maybe things have changed

There is not a self service machine, I believe that Whiteowl must mean that the Barista gets hot water.

There is not a self service machine, I believe that Whiteowl must mean that the Barista gets hot water.

That is what I was thinking but I never ordered any tea there so was not sure how they got the boiling water for tea ;)

But things change so was not sure ...they have real cups now we had the horrid paper cups last time :eek:

Lyn

I have been hoping that this might be offered here!!!

Hot or cold it is so special....and my very favorite!!!

HAL does offer this....for a cost...but would so love to see my Chai. on the Marina!!! Maybe in the future...as it becomes more popular??? LuAnn

I have been hoping that this might be offered here!!!

Hot or cold it is so special....and my very favorite!!!

HAL does offer this....for a cost...but would so love to see my Chai. on the Marina!!! Maybe in the future...as it becomes more popular??? LuAnn

How special can it be when Dunkin' Donuts serves it?? :cool:

1304316792511.jpg

Chai tea has many differing levels of taste and quality. I would not say all coffee is mediocre because it is on the menu at Dunkin Donuts. I doubt they serve Kopi Luwak (sp?) at the donut shop;)

I actually brought some nice quality chai tea with me and the barista at Baristas was happy to make it for me. It is a drink that is gaining followers.

Chai tea has many differing levels of taste and quality. I would not say all coffee is mediocre because it is on the menu at Dunkin Donuts. I doubt they serve Kopi Luwak (sp?) at the donut shop;)

I actually brought some nice quality chai tea with me and the barista at Baristas was happy to make it for me. It is a drink that is gaining followers.

For that suggestion!!! I will do that in about 6 days!!!...so you brought your own tea and they made it for you??? How cool is that???? :) LuAnn

Archived