inside pr on indy

swellbay

where can i find some pictures of a inside promanade stateroom and is it good or bad

thanks

I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures. We did a PR room on Freedom and loved it. So much so that on our upcoming cruise on Navigator we are in a PR room again.

Please remember to keep the curtains closed when changing and such as people across from you can see into your room. You will notice that when you board.

Enjoy your cruise.

where can i find some pictures of a inside promanade stateroom and is it good or bad

thanks

The Promenade cabins are great! You can generally get them for about the same price or just a little bit more than an inside (or sometimes even less) but you have a nice big window to look out over the Royal Promenade.

As pointed out though, just remember to close your curtains when you change your clothes :eek::p

I have pictures but I require a handicap accessible cabin so the accessible Promenade cabin I have pics of would be almost double the size of a regular PR cabin.

Archived