Canceled my NCL GEM Wedding in 7 Months!

janine1030

I received a call stating that since they changed the time of the departure that I would only be able to have a 45 minute reception. Therefore I have canceled my wedding and rebooked on a place on Long Island. I now have to get new invites, new save the dates, and everything new as I am no longer doing a beach destination theme wedding. Good going NCL. I also have canceled the 20 rooms we had booked with them.

I received a call stating that since they changed the time of the departure that I would only be able to have a 45 minute reception. Therefore I have canceled my wedding and rebooked on a place on Long Island. I now have to get new invites, new save the dates, and everything new as I am no longer doing a beach destination theme wedding. Good going NCL. I also have canceled the 20 rooms we had booked with them.

ohhhhhhhhhh Janine! :( :( :( so sorry this happened.

good thing they called NOW at least, I guess. why did the time change?

That's a big difference! I see why you cancelled; it's too bad, but good you were able to make other arrangements. That's my biggest complaint about cruising. As the passenger, you have so few rights. The cruiseline can pretty much do whatever they want.

• 1 month later...

Archived