8th floor on Allure???

I am concerned with so many venues on the 8th floor, it will be loud. Lots of traffic, is this where the parade is? Please tell me your experience. I am booking an oceanview balcony, I like some privacy and a way from as much as possible. I usually book way in advance to get room I want but had to change date and now I am stuck.

I am concerned with so many venues on the 8th floor, it will be loud. Lots of traffic, is this where the parade is? Please tell me your experience. I am booking an oceanview balcony, I like some privacy and a way from as much as possible. I usually book way in advance to get room I want but had to change date and now I am stuck.

All of those venues are part of Central Park and are to the interior of the ship. Being in an oceanview balcony you will not even notice anything in Central Park. As far as parades, those are usually on Deck 5 in the Promenade.

Parades are on the Promenade, deck 5. Deck 8 is Central Park level, and the OV balcony staterooms are separated from the Central Park and Boardwalk area by a hallway and a row of inside facing staterooms.

Deck 8 on the Oasis or Allure is a fabulous location. At least in my opinion. It's quiet, and walking through Central Park at night is beautiful. I had a Deck 8 OV balcony on the Oasis back in March and it was my all time favorite cabin on any of my cruises. I used the stairs pretty much the whole trip b/c it was just a couple of flights up and down to all of the main venues. Also, I loved popping out to the Park Cafe in the a.m. for breakfast and coffee to take back to eat on my balcony.

Deck 8 on the Oasis class is the best deck IMO... Royal put me there on a Guarantee booking and I booked there myself the next trip. No noise - cabins are isolated from Central Park and rarely ever ran into other people once you walked away from the elevator banks... convenient to walk down a few floors to the promenade or up to the pool decks.

Having park Cafe right there was also great for grabbing a cup of coffee in the AM to jump start your day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a D1 on deck 8 last December and it was great!! We like the location so much we booked a D1 on deck 8 for the Oasis this January.

We brought travel mugs and went to the Park cafe for coffee to drink on our balcony every morning.

Also, because of CP, on that part of the ship, there are NO inside cabins across the hall from you, so, half the foot traffic. As others have said, it is the best location on the ship.

Get up in the morning, go around the corner, CP Cafe, breakfast, coffee, danish.

We loved it. BTW, CP is fabulous, best part of the ship.

Archived