Tell me about Lattetudes!

Anyone know the hours Lattetudes coffee bar is open on the Radiance? What is the cost of Lattes, Mochas, etc.? Is there also a charge for the pastries, brownies and cookies I've seen in pictures there?

Amanda:D

Barry -

Just curious - when are you sailing ROS in this great aft cabin. I tried to book it for our Alaska trip next year - it was booked only a week after rates were out? Just curious when are you sailing - if you grabbed it before me will you please invite me for a look??? Lucky you - ENJOY - actually I was told only 5 JUNIOR SUITES left - hard to imagine booking 14 plus months ahead and already taken. Let me know - thanks - and good for you - I am sure you will enjoy it:) When you sailing?

Treacher1,

going to alaska on 8/8/06, 4day land then 7 day sailing on 8/12 one way So. bound .

booked the ROS on 5/5/05, this is the day it went on sale. had been calling for 2 weeks before though. knew we had to call the same day in order to get 1100.

had this cabin on the JOS, been hooked ever since. what a nice room, big balcony...and the stairs right there that lead to windjammer.

when are you going and what cabin?

barry

• 2 weeks later...

was on the radiance in early may, I can't remember the price of the coffees but maybe around $5-$6. All that I can remember is that I bought a coffee mug which came with a coffee drink of your choice for about $8. All pastries are no charge and the marble chocolate cake is delicious. I had 2 of those, well actually maybe 3? The iced mocha I had was ok, not great, but I only really wanted the coffee mug. :)

Archived