Since Carnival is the Walmart of Cruiselines...

kyrisong1

And we all know that Walmart makes us think of rednecks and such.

What about a Blue Collar Comedy Cruise?????

I think it'd be a hit!!!!

They could get Larry the Cable guy or one of the others, and then do crazy games, perhaps build a bear (redneck style) Beer and hunting trivia...... that sort of thing!!!

I'd love to hang out in the bar with Ron White!!!

Oh it must be a cold, foggy Saturday in Nebraska...........:D

They could get Larry the Cable guy or one of the others, and then do crazy games, perhaps build a bear (redneck style) Beer and hunting trivia...... that sort of thing!!!

Hey, I resemble that remark! :D:eek::D

That idea would be a good cruise if it could happen. Larry the Cable Guy's appearance fee is around 250 000, and Engall, Foxworthy, and White are just as much. It could cost Carnival a million bucks to host a blue collar cruise. Perhaps if Carnival approached them with the opportunity they might jump at and charge a flat fee for all of them to do a true blue collar comedy cruise.....A lot of people would book that cruise....

I know Lewis Black does a comedy cruise, but he does it on RCI's ships. Last year's cruise was in November and uhm, they didn't have a good cruise, weather/sea condition go. No, not at all....

Maybe the ships could rake in some dough by selling Carnival Bubba Mugs and Git-R-Done tee shirts. Perhaps a beer-belly contest in lieu of the hairy chest. Catfish catchin and the whole works. I wonder if they sell PBR ?

Too funny. :)

If you sail Carnival Cruise Line....You might be a redneck!

You say that like it's a bad thing... ;)

Aw hail yes! I'm ready to go. Don't wear a "get 'er done" hat or tee, but I got a fishhook on the bill of my "Vietnam Veteran" hat, even if it's painted red white and blue instead of plain brass...

And I thought Carnival couldn't get any worse, but this would take the biscuit, Larry the Cable guy is as funny as toothache!:D

Seems someone likes him, he makes a lot of money for what he does.

Maybe I should have bet him on the Nebraska game yesterday, could have gotten him to do it for free if Nebraska loses to the cheeseheads :p;)

It could only work as a private charter and then the prices would be so high in order to pay the entertainers, it probably wouldn't work.

Considering the reason WHY Carnival is called the WalMart of cruise lines is because it offers a moderate quality product at a low price (just like the store), premium-price cruises on Carnival would be most unlikely to succeed. Fun idea OP, but (generally speaking) the target-market is the price-conscious cruiser, not necessarily driven by interest or lifestyle (and it's just a happy coincidence that a lot of rednecks fall into that category)!!:D

Considering the reason WHY Carnival is called the WalMart of cruise lines is because it offers a moderate quality product at a low price (just like the store), premium-price cruises on Carnival would be most unlikely to succeed. Fun idea OP, but (generally speaking) the target-market is the price-conscious cruiser, not necessarily driven by interest or lifestyle (and it's just a happy coincidence that a lot of rednecks fall into that category)!!:D

I think I might just fess up that it was a joke;):D

Who is Larry the cable guy?

Archived