Royal Princess Godmother

Shogun

Hi All

Been a lot of chat that Princess Katie might do the naming,

but looks like she will be busy having a baby around then.

Wonder who will get the job.

yours Shogun

I was hoping that Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge would do the honors. But, you are right. She will be busy with more important pleasures during that time period. Congratulations to Prince William and Catherine.

Has this been announced officially??

What by this you mean pregnancy...

It has been officially announced by Buckingham Palace that Catherine is pregnant. She is in hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum , a severe case of morning sickness. I read an article which states that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) says expecting twins can increase the odds a woman will suffer from this condition. Time will tell.

Please, not the Duchess of Cornwall! :rolleyes:

The Duchess of Cornwall is far from Princess Diana's daughter-in law :confused:

You may think of Duchess of Cambridge, Kate. ;)

Cato :)

Completed Cruises !

Pre-cruise Days - The Big Red Boat, 1993 ??

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

We have now reached Elite status with Princess Cruise Lines ;)

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07Jun.0212 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York

Future & Hopeful Cruises !

( Already booked )

22nd cruise - Carnival Ecstasy 10 - 14 January, 2013, 4 Day Bahamas, Port Canaveral Ret.

23rd cruise - Sapphire Princess 31 March - 06 April, 2013, 7 Day Coastal LA - LA

24thh cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 19 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice.

25thcruise - Emerald Princess, 01 Oct. - 16 Oct. 2013, 16 Day Cruisetour, Toronto Via Quebec City to New York City

26th cruise - Royal Princess, 14 November - 01 December, 2013, Eastern Caribbean, Fort Lauderdale Ret.

The Duchess of Cornwall is far from Princess Diana's daughter-in law :confused:

You may think of Duchess of Cambridge' date=' Kate. ;)[/color']

DrivesLikeMario is not confused and is saying the Duchess of Cornwall should not be considered for this at all.

Please, not the Duchess of Cornwall! :rolleyes:

Please, please don't scare me.

I stick with the Countess of Wessex.

In light of the change in succession where either a male or female child can succeed to the throne, I wonder if another change could be changing Godmother to Godfather of the Royal Princess. In which case, I would like Prince Harry, keeping it in the Princess Diana family so to speak.

Hi WWW

You are correct in Madrina, but that covers the float out only,

what about the Countess of Strathearn :D

yours Shogun

Shogun, are you being funny or am I wrong. I believe that the Countess of Strathearn is the wife of the Count of Strathearn. Currently, Prince William is the Count of Strathearn so his wife would be the Countess of Strathearn -- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

Am I, in fact, wrong on this?

Please, please don't scare me.

I stick with the Countess of Wessex.

In light of the change in succession where either a male or female child can succeed to the throne, I wonder if another change could be changing Godmother to Godfather of the Royal Princess. In which case, I would like Prince Harry, keeping it in the Princess Diana family so to speak.

i like this idea if we cant have kate as godmother why not harry as godfather :D:D

i like this idea if we cant have kate as godmother why not harry as godfather :D:D

To my mind, that would be perfect.

But I must look at the reality. In June 2013, Catherine will be approximately 8 months pregnant. Prince Harry as godfather would possibly not float. :D It seems that those selected are generally women or couples.

Hi Cruzer2012

Most Royals have two or more titles, as such William and Katie have a Scottish Title which is often used when they are north of the border, just to confuse the rest of the world.

yours Shogun

Hi Cruzer2012

Most Royals have two or more titles, as such William and Katie have a Scottish Title which is often used when they are north of the border, just to confuse the rest of the world.

yours Shogun

I realize a Royal with multiple titles. To this guy across the pond, you are being funny or were you trying to confuse me? :D

Was my post on the Count and Countess of Strathearn accurate? I am not too good with Royal Lineage, Royal Rules of Succession and Precedence and things like that.

Archived