Diamond Plus on Majesty??

jealdaka

I know there will be the usual "Nightly Event" on a 3 night cruise on Majesty but are there any other D+ perks? I assume no concierge?? What about coupon books/discounts? Do they have those on 3 night cruises and are they lesser amounts for internet, etc? We haven't done a 3 night for years so I'm unsure of all those little things.

D+ coupon books are the same for 3 nights as for 7 nights. – so actually pretty good.

There should be a nightly event and a special area in the dining room where you will get the standard breakfast menu but you can order complimentary ( non-alcoholic) specialty coffees.

There should be a C&A welcome back party at some point during the cruise.

Make sure you register on line for the beverages that come with the welcome gift basket as the basket and beverages are also given on a 3 night.

But - regardless of your D+ C&A points, you receive only one of the selected C&A amenities on a 3 night. If you are eligible for more than one, whatever you have selected as the first one will be given.

Have a great crusie

M

I know there will be the usual "Nightly Event" on a 3 night cruise on Majesty but are there any other D+ perks? I assume no concierge?? What about coupon books/discounts? Do they have those on 3 night cruises and are they lesser amounts for internet, etc? We haven't done a 3 night for years so I'm unsure of all those little things.

Correct, no Concierge on Majesty. As someone else stated, you will get the same coupon books, and they should have a "Welcome Back" Event. Have fun!

Archived