PCC not returning my calls

hartsnvt

Call right away. Talk to anyone you can.

We had a drastic price drop also about 600 for our December cruise and were able to upgrade but were not able to get Any of our money back. I am happy we were able to do so and get upgraded as we did, Norwegian doesn't really owe us anything after final payment.

We went from aft Penthouse to two bedroom suite. Last one open, so my advice is to call immediately.

I would not wait until morning...not because I am impatient (though maybe that is true;)), but because prices change quickly. if you see a deal you know you want, call now. Sure the price could be the same or lower tomorrow, but how unhappy will you be if it goes back up?

No she wasn't off. I spoke with her Monday and she said she would call. I was willing to pay for an upgrade on my daughter's inside on deck 10 and wanted them to get a balcony near us as my youngest is a type 1 diabetic and I wanted her close by. I just called and they said that it would be over $450 more to get this cabin even though their cabin has gone down $380. I thought that they would charge me a modest amount because of the reduction and I see so many people getting great upgrades, (paid and free) after final payment. I was wrong. Yes, I did get the cabin I wanted in August, but to see those same cabins available today for $600 less (for both), just burns me.

No she wasn't off. I spoke with her Monday and she said she would call. I was willing to pay for an upgrade on my daughter's inside on deck 10 and wanted them to get a balcony near us as my youngest is a type 1 diabetic and I wanted her close by. I just called and they said that it would be over $450 more to get this cabin even though their cabin has gone down $380. I thought that they would charge me a modest amount because of the reduction and I see so many people getting great upgrades, (paid and free) after final payment. I was wrong. Yes, I did get the cabin I wanted in August, but to see those same cabins available today for $600 less (for both), just burns me.

If you don't want to feel bad about what you paid, then don't look at POST-final-payment prices.

It's part of capacity management, that fares rise & fall up until Final Payment. Then it's a free-for-all, because they want full capacity....not because they want to reprice / rebook everybody who is already onboard.

Stephen

Archived