Question about the EPIC White Hot party

nikex

Everywhere I've looked online has given me conflicting info but is the White Hot party (or at least one of them) adults only? The videos on youtube all have lots of children and I know my husband isn't going to want to drink and dance with lots of children around and thus probably won't want to go if there isn't an adults only offering. Thanks in advance for any information!

There definitely is a family version. On the Epic, we attended a kid friendly one that was held near the pools. My daughter had a blast. When it ended, we headed aft and found the BIG party. It was still early in the evening so kids were allowed. This version does become adults only after a certain hour though.

It was one of the best nights of our cruise actually based solely on my daughter's reaction to her own party:D

I was on the Epic last week. They had two "White Hot Parties". One for families near the main pools and the other 18 & over at the back in the Spice H2O area.

THIS is the correct answer. I was on the same sailing.

On Epic there are THREE white hot parties. I am writing my review right now and haven't gotten to that night yet but the Family White Hot was 10 - 11:30 at the main pool.

The ADULT ONLY 18 & OLDER White Hot Party was 10:30, Spice H20 deck 15 Aft

AND - the teens had their own after the family one ended - it started at 11:30 in Entourage Teen Club (which you didn't ask but just to show that the kids are discouraged from going to Spice)

And I know what parents say here about taking their children to the Spice one but the announcers were very specific at the end of the Family party. They thanked everyone for coming out. Said if you were "18&older" you were welcome to go to spice. Teens could go to Entourage. And to everyone else - good night! Lol

This is a picture from the FAMILY one

90094518-A7FF-4120-A67D-C06E87D93E5F-1272-000000B676C5883D.jpg

Thank you all so much for the info, especially you Cruisinmama! That is awesome that they provide a family one and teen one too, good to know for when we have a kid of our own if we keep cruising!

Does anyone know if they do the regular AND the family White Hot on ALL the ships? We've went to the White Hot on all the ships we've been on and I have never heard them mention a family one while we were on board. Is this listed in the dailies somewhere? My 4 year old loves to dance and I think it would be so much fun to take her to the party.

Does anyone know if they do the regular AND the family White Hot on ALL the ships? We've went to the White Hot on all the ships we've been on and I have never heard them mention a family one while we were on board. Is this listed in the dailies somewhere? My 4 year old loves to dance and I think it would be so much fun to take her to the party.

No, not that I can tell. When we were on Gem - there was not a Family White Hot - so we walked in just to see it and left shortly after. On that ship we had the "Family Deck party" on another night to dance.

And I did just check my Gem dailies to be sure. They are listed differently in Epic and on Gem.

Excuse my ignorance - but what exactly is a 'white hot party' ? I'm guessing it involves wearing white, but is there anything else I should know ? And does this also take place on Med cruises ? And typically when.... And lastly - Is my 6ft + 16 yr old son likely to get chucked out if we attempt to go to the 'adult event'

Thanks for the info (in advance !)

Fig

Excuse my ignorance - but what exactly is a 'white hot party' ? I'm guessing it involves wearing white, but is there anything else I should know ? And does this also take place on Med cruises ? And typically when.... And lastly - Is my 6ft + 16 yr old son likely to get chucked out if we attempt to go to the 'adult event'

Fig

i think your 16 yr old would be fine - we've seen teens there

I didnt experience any kids in H20 for the white hot party for the Nov 10th cruise.

I did see a bunch of guys kissing and grinding on each other thou.

This must have been an absolute nightmare for you:eek:...my God...people into each other kissing...God forbid, I hope you wrote a letter to the Vatican and canceled all cruises on any line for the future...my God, What is this world coming to....They should be banned from expressing affection...NOT:eek:

Fig

Yes - everyone wears white. The activity staff wears angel wings. They use black lights to make the party (and participants glow).

Archived