Formal Nights on the Eclispe

jackdec

can someone please tell is on which nights these are held and how many will be on a 24 night cruise on the 23rd Feb 3013.

jackdec

I am guessing you made a mistake and your cruise is 14 days and not 24. You will have three formal nights. Two of them most likely will be days 2 and 13. The third might be day 10 since it is a sea day however Celebrity does not always hold formal nights on sea days so not sure about that one.

I am guessing you made a mistake and your cruise is 14 days and not 24. You will have three formal nights. Two of them most likely will be days 2 and 13. The third might be day 10 since it is a sea day however Celebrity does not always hold formal nights on sea days so not sure about that one.

Hi Don. When you get reading posts in here time passes by and the sleep takes over. Must be the thought of the heat and drinks on the cruise, or the lack of them both. Thanks for the reply .Do you think they hold 3 formal nights on this trip.

Jackdec

can someone please tell is on which nights these are held and how many will be on a 24 night cruise on the 23rd Feb 3013.

jackdec

Hello Fat Irishman (in joke, no-one start flaming please), I am sure you really mean 14 nights. Usually second night of the cruise will be formal, the second one on a sea day around the middle of the cruise and the last one will be the night before last. I'll just bet Jackie has some stunning gowns again. Cheers, Elaine

Hi Don. When you get reading posts in here time passes by and the sleep takes over. Must be the thought of the heat and drinks on the cruise, or the lack of them both. Thanks for the reply .Do you think they hold 3 formal nights on this trip.

Jackdec

On 14 day cruises Celebrity holds three formal nights however I would point out that on some port intensive cruise at the discretion of the ship they have been eliminating the middle formal night. They have replaced it with various options such as formal optional or smart casual. I would just prepare for the three and see what happens.

Here's the official dress code shows the number of formal nights for cruises.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/footer/faqResults.do?faqSubjectName=Dress+Code&faqId=478&faqSubjectId=55

Hello Fat Irishman (in joke, no-one start flaming please), I am sure you really mean 14 nights. Usually second night of the cruise will be formal, the second one on a sea day around the middle of the cruise and the last one will be the night before last. I'll just bet Jackie has some stunning gowns again. Cheers, Elaine

Great to hear from you both . when does your trip start.We booked the doubletree on pier 66 for pre cruise. Hope lyle and you have a great Xmas and look forward to meeting u again. Cant make up my mind on which string vest and flip flops to bring with me. Jackie said that the hairs on my chest will scare people away, through the vest. told her I would wear it back to front, but she said its the same on the back as the front. If I drink enought, I wont even know I have it on.

Has anyone stayed in this hotel before.

Jackdec.

On 14 day cruises Celebrity holds three formal nights however I would point out that on some port intensive cruise at the discretion of the ship they have been eliminating the middle formal night. They have replaced it with various options such as formal optional or smart casual. I would just prepare for the three and see what happens.

Here's the official dress code shows the number of formal nights for cruises.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/footer/faqResults.do?faqSubjectName=Dress+Code&faqId=478&faqSubjectId=55

Thanks Don . May not be able to tighten my belt for the final formal night. But Jackie my wife said I should bring one of those elestic rope things as long its in black. Might be good to hold the suitcase together on the flight from Ireland.

FAT IRISHMAN. [JACKDEC]

Great to hear from you both . when does your trip start.We booked the doubletree on pier 66 for pre cruise. Hope lyle and you have a great Xmas and look forward to meeting u again. Cant make up my mind on which string vest and flip flops to bring with me. Jackie said that the hairs on my chest will scare people away, through the vest. told her I would wear it back to front, but she said its the same on the back as the front. If I drink enought, I wont even know I have it on.

Has anyone stayed in this hotel before.

Jackdec.

Declan, check out the Florida ports of call forum. Loads of people have stayed there including us. Good and bad reports. We really liked it. Try for a tower room. Elaine

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Elaine and Lyle. Happy new year to you both. This might sound stupid but where do i look for the Flordia port of call forum.

Declan + Jackie

It is the Florida Departures board it shows up in

The drop down menu where you find Celebrity boards etc.

At the bottom of the page it says forum jump

Here is a link

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=495

Archived