Diet Pepsi?

maxamuus

That's why I have some two liter bottles of Mountain Dew ready to go into the plastic crate along with our box'o wine and some Sobe for our cruise. I don't care for Coke products. We paste luggage tags on the crate and hubby will give to a porter with a tip. And it fits nicely under one of the beds.

DO NOT put soda in a duffel bag! We thought it would be easier to handle and put two racks of 12 in a duffel. I do not think porters and bag handlers had any clue (why would they) and when they arrived, it was a mess. Several smashed leaking cans and I thought OMG...what a stupid idea that was....

Just put duct tape around them and write your room number or tape on a luggage tag. No problem.

We also carried on 2 litre bottles in a bag ourselves and that went right through with two bottles of wine.

I am a AVID , Diet Pepsi drinker and it kinda sucks on Royal its only Coke Products but to me all fountain pop tastes the same.. :S I wish royal would let me bring in a few cans of diet pepsi i would be in heaven

No to any Pepsi product, you can carry a case onboard.

I noticed you're taking the Crown Princess on the Western Caribbean cruise on 2/9/13. We are going on 1/19/13. I was having a terrible time trying to figure out what excursions to sign my husband and I on. Hubby likes every port to have a pre-determined scheduled excursion. sigh... Roatan is the hardest because he wants to relax on the beach, I love to snorkel and I really think exploring the mangroves would be great. Are you an excursion type or do you wing-it?

DO NOT put soda in a duffel bag! We thought it would be easier to handle and put two racks of 12 in a duffel. I do not think porters and bag handlers had any clue (why would they) and when they arrived, it was a mess. Several smashed leaking cans and I thought OMG...what a stupid idea that was....

Just put duct tape around them and write your room number or tape on a luggage tag. No problem.

We also carried on 2 litre bottles in a bag ourselves and that went right through with two bottles of wine.

I would NOT leave my bag of sodas w/ a porter...but it certainly is easier to carry on board myself if it is in a duffel:)

Just got off the Golden a few hours ago. We hand-carried plastic six-pack bottles in our carry-ons. The bottles with the screw-off top and held together with the plastic six-pack ring thing. We still bought the Coke card though since we spend a lot of time on the deck and didn't want to keep returning to our cabin for refills. Used those we carried on for cocktails on the balcony.

Archived